trying a 75 AGAIN

matt b

I placed an orde for 10+ polyps! They will be in this week. And I have a few coming from MR flricordea

matt b

So I have a BUNCH of rics coming from a online store and flricordea and 3 really nice yumas coming from someone on -- all coming by wed or thu. I am going to make a SWEET garden on the left side of the sand bed. I will have pix when I get everything!

clownfish11

no...i didnt have the money and id ont really like the sps i love ZOOS thats gonna be my main coral...so i figure softies and lps and mby some hardy sps will be okay for me

What pro were you talking about as far as light? I have an 80 gallon tank and i'm s till trying to figure out what light i'm going to get.

matt b

I did not even know my huge shipment of rics shiped and I got them and 3 yumas. Everything is in the tank and looks GREAT!!! I will have pix when the daylights come on.
P.S. You know you order to much stuff when you know the ups guy by his first name

Would this nova extreme pro be a good source of lighting for my 80 gallon tank? 24" tall Would i have any limits on what I could have in here? Thanks
PS Reason for asking is I always heard about five watts per gallon which would put me at 400 watts if I were to follow. That light has 316. ?

matt b

Originally Posted by SHORTBUSLDTANG
http:///forum/post/2576494
Would this nova extreme pro be a good source of lighting for my 80 gallon tank? 24" tall Would i have any limits on what I could have in here? Thanks
PS Reason for asking is I always heard about five watts per gallon which would put me at 400 watts if I were to follow. That light has 316. ?
Well, Watts per gal dosent reall mean much. I have 660 watts but it would be almost the same as the nova exteme pro as far as what light is being used by the corals. It is cause of PAR. You could keep pretty much any SPS/clams but I would start them out half way up and then if you want to move them down then try that later on down the road. But yes you could keep pretty much anything you wanted.

matt b

Originally Posted by SHORTBUSLDTANG
http:///forum/post/2576586
So do you think this is the best choice for the money? If so i think I'm going to go ahead and order one.
Yes, If you use the search the the top right and type it in ther are ALOT of people on here that LOVE it. IMO it is the best fixture for the money

matt b

Watch out flricordia here I come!!

My brother took the good camera so they are not the best pix but ys get the idea (THEY ARE SICK!!!!)