ufos, need opions

sharkboy13

ok, im ready to be flamed at, but i need opinions, i saw some ufos tonite, i took a pic, need opinions on what it could be

HEy i'm sorry, i through some flashlights in the air and i lost them. Thanks for finding them! Just Kidding. how far were these lights from you. what type of movement(back and forth, circular) fast or slow?

ruaround

i think reef hit it right on the head!!! the balck it too black and ther is no blur at all... you must have been using BW film with like 6400 spd film on a tripod with a super fast shutter speed...
looks totally bogus to me...

H

huskychasrs

Wether in jest or not I'm a believer and I've seen one.

renogaw

well, since it was cloudy in NH last night, there's no way it would have been so black. but i know you were told in the past not to post false things just to get attention, so this must be true!!

npage

I hate to be the debunker, but a digital camera never captures pure black. It will always leave behind some noise.
There is no noise in that photo.
Nice try. A better effort would have been a hubcap hanging from a tree limb.

pontius

Sharkboy, don't listen to these naysayers. I took the following photo on a Kodak digital camera about 2 years ago and I've yet to get a solid scientific explanation of what is actually is.....

renogaw

Originally Posted by Pontius
Sharkboy, don't listen to these naysayers. I took the following photo on a Kodak digital camera about 2 years ago and I've yet to get a solid scientific explanation of what is actually is.....
OMG i saw that on the big screen, Star Wars Episode 1 i believe :p

darthtang aw

All I have to say is, if there are no such things as aliens why does the Federal Government have a law prohibiting contact by civilians with alians and their equipment/vehicles.

rbaldino

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
All I have to say is, if there are no such things as aliens why does the Federal Government have a law prohibiting contact by civilians with alians and their equipment/vehicles.
I believe the law applies to illegal aliens, as in people illegally in the U.S. from other countries.