ufos, need opions

renogaw

for your viewing pleasure, a dark new england sky. check the colors (i don't know how to see the rgb)

ric maniac

i believe there is life out there as well. when my dad was at my grandpa and grandma's ranch outside of big timber they were watching the cows in the pasture. and suddenly my granpa said "look up at the rim rocks!" in an astonished voice. so he looked and there was a light that went along the rim rocks for about 800 ft and then shot straight up. this was back in the 50's so technology wasnt at its peek so it makes me wonder.... and i know it wasnt just a story because i asked my grandpa, grandma, and some of their neighbors in my spare time and they all remembered it.

bronco300

i'd like to see these other photos that werent so good...sorry but i don't believe for a second to get a shot that dark with lights that bright/clear and nothing else in it--

sharkboy13

ok, they wer back tonite, theres a pine in the lower rite u can see the outline of so i did get some light tonite (thank u distant lightning flash)

rabbit_72

Honestly, Sharkboy, your pic is no different than Pontius' pic when I put it inder the magnifying glass. Sorry. Not convinced.

H

huskychasrs

Wow this thread took off today. (no pun intended)
Regardless, I've seen similar to this in Germany, summer of 1997.

travis89

Originally Posted by kidreef
:houston we have a prblem over
:yes
:i cant find the pine outline
I was able too see it...but, maybe it's just me.

jacrmill

you guys are too interested in the laws of the government, and not enough in the laws of science. Unless the aliens have figured out how to defy physics (which is impossible by definition) they cannot travel at a fast enough speed to reach Earth in any reasonable time frame.
I realize that I am making assumptions that they haven't found a way to travel through worm holes or travel into the past (which both are currently believed to be impossible). But most people who believe in UFOs need to do more reading of books and less watching of Star Trek.

travis89

Originally Posted by jacrmill
you guys are too interested in the laws of the government, and not enough in the laws of science. Unless the aliens have figured out how to defy physics (which is impossible by definition) they cannot travel at a fast enough speed to reach Earth in any reasonable time frame.
I realize that I am making assumptions that they haven't found a way to travel through worm holes or travel into the past (which both are currently believed to be impossible). But most people who believe in UFOs need to do more reading of books and less watching of Star Trek.
I somewhat believe in UFO's and I can't stand star trek.

jacrmill

by the way, did anybody else notice his pics of the empty night sky have a date stamp, but the pics of the UFOs do not?

travis89

Originally Posted by jacrmill
by the way, did anybody else notice his pics of the empty night sky have a date stamp, but the pics of the UFOs do not?
The empty night sky was posted by someone else.

H

huskychasrs

I've never seen God but I believe.
I know I've seen a UFO and I still believe in what i'd seen that night.