mboswell1982

ok, so
1x 14g biocube-133.00, with stand
1x koralia nano-19.00
1x MJ900 return pump-19.00
1x biocube skimmer-35.00
20lbs LS-25.00
15lbs LR-30.00
where do i get that hydor flo return nozzle?

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2857772
ok, so
1x 14g biocube-133.00, with stand
1x koralia nano-19.00
1x MJ900 return pump-19.00
1x biocube skimmer-35.00
20lbs LS-25.00
15lbs LR-30.00
where do i get that hydor flo return nozzle?

anywhere saltwater stuff is sold lol..oceanic skimmer sucks stock btw and it won't fit under the stock hood if its modded.

mboswell1982

it does look quite cool, but it seems to me like its a major water accident waiting to happen LOL
so mike, are you gonna go get that cube? if we can manage to come up with the money in the next few days, we might jsut do it ourselves LOL but, thats a big if LOL

rotarymagic

nah those zero edges are expensive for a reason, they're built VERY well...
I saw one in person for the first time at the waikiki aquarium in Hawaii, awesome.. good clam tank and it was lit by natural sun light lol.

mie

http:///forum/post/2857789
it does look quite cool, but it seems to me like its a major water accident waiting to happen LOL
so mike, are you gonna go get that cube? if we can manage to come up with the money in the next few days, we might jsut do it ourselves LOL but, thats a big if LOL
I am not a huge fan of nanos, my wife had expressed some intrest in one, but christmas time, puting new tires on my suburban and bills, i cant justify the cost. I would rather put the money in my tank.

I hope you don't keep that poor dog in that kennel much. Ok so let me get this straight...she allows you to keep pits but is worried about a fish tank?
Plus if they never come into the room how would they even see it?
Another thing...1100 a month RENT? Is property that expensive up your way?

mboswell1982

i can see it now, rotary will have one of those zero edge tanks next year LOL and i think we might try an come up with the money for that tank, might see what we can do, its not a bad deal really, what ya think guys?

mboswell1982

mie can vouch for me on this one, property is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive up here, there's a 2.32 acre piece of property up in amboy washington for 48grand and its a steal LOL

mie

That is a good deal. Is it on a rock or a hill? Amboy is hillbilly country sheesh at least 30 to 40 min drive to get to portland. 25 min to the nearest town with any shopping (grocery store).

rotarymagic

http:///forum/post/2857800
i can see it now, rotary will have one of those zero edge tanks next year LOL and i think we might try an come up with the money for that tank, might see what we can do, its not a bad deal really, what ya think guys?
nah... I got this nano, the 20long, and I'll have that 144... I don't want anything else...
If I'm really stable and got the cashflow in the future, I'll do a big shark tank and indoor exotic turtle pond.

mboswell1982

its actually right up the road from the fargher lake store LOL right off of 503, we might go take a look at it this week LOL