Ugliest Aquarium Contest - Win $100 order

wangotango

so the judging would be "well congradulations, out of all the entrees, your tank sucks the most!" :cheer: :cheer: oh well, good idea of a contest though.

clown boy

Originally Posted by misty927
*ding, ding, ding* We have a winner...that tank is truly sad, foundanemo. But per your other posts, I see at least you are trying to make it better...

I agree.

misty927

No, no...that's a good thing. A lot of people don't even make the effort and at least you are seeking out help and researching. We all have our problems in the beginning...it'll all work out.

krazyk

Here's my UGLY 10 gallon propagation tank

10 gallon tank : 2x40 orbit fixture, emperor 280 filter, a maxijet 600 powerhead and a motherload of anthellia

cpubob

I'm almost too embarrassed to submit this...we've been out of town but still..actually took photos to my local fish store for help with what to do with all 90 gallons of sludge and hair. The good side - at least when I started cleaning it I found out that the second clown didn't die, he just was swirling in the water intake for the past two days.

yerboy

Originally Posted by foundanemo
Here is my poor tank, I am trying to get it together,

This is the WINNER IMO

bojik

Originally Posted by KrazyK
Here's my UGLY 10 gallon propagation tank

10 gallon tank : 2x40 orbit fixture, emperor 280 filter, a maxijet 600 powerhead and a motherload of anthellia

motherload indeed... Guessing that is a fragtank?

greymach

Here is my ugly tank. The sad thing is that i am trying and putting time into it every day. Help me SWF.com i could use this 100 dollars

cannonman

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight..I'll be up checking my tank every hour to make sure it's still okay... :scared:

libby

I'll give this one a try
Here's my poor 10 gallon. I don't even have a proper light set-up as you can see it's being help up with a can of fish food & a box on the otherside :help: And look at the fake FW plant back ground for color.... All that's living it in so far is a urchin & a couple of blue leg crabs. That's all the live rock my husband would give me to start it......So sad I just look at it and want to
It could be so pretty.
Libby

jj_harrison

Here is my tank not a good shot but its all i have as I am in Iraq... my shark is all I have anymore. anyways this is right after he hatched I keep it with me always.

renogaw

well, here's my main tank... i was going to post a pic of my quarantine tank, but omg this pic looks worse!!

bojik

heres a couple of my algae blooming 15...just scrapped the front off. I had to put a short lamp on its side to get enough light back there to take the image. My cheap little crappy digital camera needs a lot of light. This one has a 6line wrasse m a Rainfords gobym a red banded hi fin goby,a tuxedo/pincushion urchin, a couple hermits and some various snails . A few corals as well 2 mushrooms a tree and a couple polyp types.

You can see the wiring air pumps timer and such all behind.
Heres my modified rena 5 gal hex recent algae bloom...pajama cardinal and a colored tube worm in there with a couple turbo's and a hermit. Need to add some little snails soon...

EDIT meh it didn't post the images....
EDIT: found the attachment button.... hope this works

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Smitty63
My ugy trigger tank
what other triggers do you have in there :thinking: