unusual but awsome fish

unleashed

Originally Posted by rara12
pricy???
the bi colored wasnt too badly price my LFS gives me good deals ive had her for a while but if i remember correctly she was about $75 the magnificent was $130 but special ordered from a dif LFS than i normally use.

Chasmodes

Striped Blenny Update:
I attended my daughter's fastpitch softball camp to help with the kids, etc. at a local beach on the Chesapeake Bay. My job one day was to manage the jet ski and tube to make sure that all of the kids got a chance to ride it, etc. Well, I also brought a seining net and 6 kids dip nets that you can buy at Wally World and helped them catch bay critters and ID them, etc. in between tubing rides. Well, one little 9 year old girl caught one of "my" blennies and I think that I was more excited about it than her, LOL. I wanted to keep it so bad but...
...my tank is still in the planning stages, so we let it go. Sorry I don't have a pic, my camera was in the cabin being charged
That lil feller was so freakin cute!!!! Now, I know a good place to collect and when we have camp next year I'll have plenty of transport devices and a temporary tank too! The cabins have electricity and air conditioning!!!

In two weeks I'll have the money to get started on my project. Hopefully I'll have everything operational and stocked by fall!!!! :jumping:

vezina345

Originally Posted by ReefDude37
Stonefish
Awesome! I was going to put a pic of mine in there but you pic is alot better. Is it yours?

blue00si

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
another neat (and reef safe) fish: the candy hogfish
I have one and he is great to watch and is one of the few fish that stand up to my sixline.