**updated** 600 Gallon Pics (first fish)

sluggo

Hey, very nice tank indeed. I presume that 600 gallons is the entire system and not just the Display. Your dimensions equal 490 gallons.
Don

frank2005

my sump is about 110-150 not sure the exact size of that. But yeah about 600 total. This whole tank was custom built. The stand, canopy, tank, everything was custom built for it.

sluggo

Hope to see a whole lot of pics when fully stocked or actually a series of pics while stocking. Love those big tanks.
Don

frank2005

i apolgize for the lack of things to take pictures of. Im heading to the lfs to pick up a lot of corals this weekend hopefully. Ill keep you guys updated.

royal gang

i MUST have one that big, if not bigger, that'll be my life's destiny LOL by the way, i recommend about 9 chromis, that would look amazing when they school in that big ol thing :D, and also it's good to have it that big because it's more forgiving than a smaller aquarium

psusocr1

hey frank
first off great tank i rememeber when you were just posting pics setting it up...
second off, if you plan on keeping acropora of any kind those clown gobies are a problem! i had a pair of them and they ALWAYS nest in acropora , thats what they do and knew that but i gave it a shot anyway and they would kill some of my acro off...
im sure its too late to catch them now but just a little heads up for ya!

I showed this to my wife and i indicated that I wanted one that size. She replied "Its nice to want things" and walked away. I take it thats a no!!

extremepcs

Originally Posted by rgunnell
How in the heck are you gonna do your water changes? :notsure:
With one of the fire fighter helicopters that scoops up water? :hilarious

azfishgal

OMG!!!!!!!! OK, I'm going to ask the question that EVERYONE is wondering. The LR was 7K, right? How much was the tank and stand/canopy? (If you don't mind me asking.) After all, I need to have that number so I know what I need to save up for.

My 125 tank seems so small now.

royal gang

i would get a pair of black and white perculas also
the tank is big enough right? it's like 300 gallons for each pair lol

royal gang

Originally Posted by Darth Stinji
I showed this to my wife and i indicated that I wanted one that size. She replied "Its nice to want things" and walked away. I take it thats a no!!
LOL