Updated Pics, 24g Nano

peef

There will be tomorrow! I am getting some PEoA or Billy Clubs. Freaken suhweeeeet! I will post up the pics tomorrow. And thanks!

nissan577

can't wait!!!!!!!!

Also when will be a good time to pass to get some xenias? Is the weekend ok? And my bro said if he can buy some?

peef

Anytime is good mostly. I do work alot but I am always off by 6 so you can come anytime you want. I have more than enough for your bro also.

nwdyr

thank looking very cool
you have a great mix of a little bit of everything! allot of us get stuck on One special thing , your tank looks huge because of all the variety. I would also never pay anywhere near 35 per polyp! I try to sell Zoa's here and people wont pay .20 per polyp!!!

peef

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2787146
thank looking very cool
you have a great mix of a little bit of everything! allot of us get stuck on One special thing , your tank looks huge because of all the variety. I would also never pay anywhere near 35 per polyp! I try to sell Zoa's here and people wont pay .20 per polyp!!!

Thanks alot! That was what I was trying for....the variety.
Originally Posted by nissan577

http:///forum/post/2787150
oh perfect! Maybe this weekend we might go. I'll let you know Friday. Thanks man your the best

Thank yah!

peef

I will post some new pics tonight. The new zoas have not opened yet but I will still put up pics....JUST FOR YOU GUYS!

peef

Sorry about the slow pics....I got really sick for the last two days all of a sudden. BUT here they are.

Here are the new PEoA not open yet but they seem to be trying

kholla12

PEoas look really good.I cant wait to get mine.Looks like ill be shipping to you if we do the Swap.I have something nice coming your way.

peef

Sweeeeet! I am excited. If you don't mind I would like to send you a small list of the zoas I have and don't need anymore of. If thats alright, not trying to be rude as ANYTHING is appreciated but yah know.....