Updated Pics, 24g Nano

peef

Thanks alot! I am sending them like I said to Flricordia because they although living and growing didn't really like my tank all that much.....I figure if anyone can make them flourish it would be him!!!

peef

Yeah I just got some new stuff today. A rainbow acan and cin. polyps. Freaken sweet. Not open yet so I will post pics as soon as they do.
Man I am freaken out about this hurricane....only for my tank!

[hr]
the house and my other stuff but I will be SOOOO depressed if my tank gets hurt. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

peef

Well here are the newest pretties. Rainbow acan and cinnamon polyps.

More pics when they are all actually open.

peef

HAHAHA! You got first dibs once it grows out enough to frag! I am excited it was lost in USPS hel* for 3 days but showed up alive and well since REDSPOT321 packages so well!
By the way if anyone wants some QUALITY corals REDSPOT321 is the man! Of course all my sellers are not to dog on them!

peef

Well....*sigh* I am going to break down my tank and run for the hills........going to go to Ocala for 4-5 days to hide from the hurricane.....Son of a .................grawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is going to suck....Wish me luck.

peef

I really appreciate that!!!! I just went and bought a huge tuperware thing and 10g of water to do as a travel container. I also bought a little 10g tank to serve as the bare bottom temp tank. So.....I think I should be alright. Still going to suck suck suck! But what can you do? Hey at least when I am in Ocala I am getting to go deep sea fishing.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by peef
http:///forum/post/2748420
I really appreciate that!!!! I just went and bought a huge tuperware thing and 10g of water to do as a travel container. I also bought a little 10g tank to serve as the bare bottom temp tank. So.....I think I should be alright. Still going to suck suck suck! But what can you do? Hey at least when I am in Ocala I am getting to go deep sea fishing.
Nice nice. Good luck with the SPS, I figure everything should be ok if youre only holding them for a few days, but keep watch on those. Are you going to Daytona or something? Ocala is in the middle o Florida

peef

Yeah all tourist today and all residents tomorrow. According to the navy website though it is going to miss us now for the most part. SO I am going to leave my tank and have a friend check on it once a day. I just did a water change and he is good at following instructions so it should be ok. Think happy thoughts for me though!

peef

Originally Posted by paintballer768
http:///forum/post/2748427
Nice nice. Good luck with the SPS, I figure everything should be ok if youre only holding them for a few days, but keep watch on those. Are you going to Daytona or something? Ocala is in the middle o Florida
Further than that. Ocala is about 5 hours from key largo but its alright. Thats 5 hours as mapquest says which means about 3 1/2 for me with the ol' radar dectector. hahahaha!

paintballer768

Originally Posted by peef
http:///forum/post/2748495
Further than that. Ocala is about 5 hours from key largo but its alright. Thats 5 hours as mapquest says which means about 3 1/2 for me with the ol' radar dectector. hahahaha!

Nice. Ive never been on the Gulf side deep sea fishing but I know the Atlantic side has some mad kingfish and wahoo. I dont know if its the right time of year because I havent been fishing in a while.

peef

I did end up leaving but I didn't break down the tank since we are probably not going to be hit now
!!
Went fishing today and caught the crap out of the grouper, kingfish, mackrel and cobia. Suhweeeeet!