UPDATES!! im excited

20galfowlr

ok guys i took the fake stuff out on popular vote and im happy with the turnouts... i also added a purple and neon green Flordia Ricordia.. and some blue and purple Zoas .. they are awesome.. enjoy!

puffer32

Wow, nice job! Looks soooooooo much better! Hows your jawfish doing, does it come out of its burrow often? I was looking at a small one yesterday at the lfs, hubby had to drag me from the store without it
So what lighting did you upgrade to? I see you added an anenome in the third pic, is it a bta?

joncat24

Now it is definitely looking like a reef

your progress is nothing short of amazing. looks really nice.
I just set up a 180 and am thinking about doing a 30 gallon reef in my bedroom. and yours has inspired me to go ahead and do it.

20galfowlr

the jawfish is my favorite... he always has his head peaking out weather or not he is working of just checking out his surroundings.. its fun to watch his head and eyes move like he almost has a thought process its awesome

jam1e

wow .. your progress is amazing .. nothing short of a true reef .. at first when i was looking at your bare tank with fake coral I didn't like it much but your tank has turned into and inspiration .. please keep up the good work ..

aceheart

im soooo jealous lol
eventually i will getto build a nice tank but right now all i can afford is my 24 aquapod with 1 piece of coral, 1 shrimp and 1 scooter blenny with a few crabs from the beach LOL
but that tank looks great :happyfish :cheer:

cyclops

WOW that is a nice reef tank, all that and only a 20G. Do you ever think about getting a bigger tank sometimes?

cyclops

Hey 20
So how many corals do you thnk you have in there. The Tanks is very nice. Keep them coming in a few months I will start showing my tanks off> ***)