Video !!!

ophiura

Folks:
I understand, very well, the frustrations you are feeling in this.
To me, the problems in this tank seem like yesterday...
And I am very much opposed to people saying "I've done it so you can too" in terms of stocking.
I think that there will be issues with this tank down the road. I think it is too soon, and I don't care for the attitude, personally.
I understand that highly inflamatory language was used to describe those who disagree.
However, PLEASE do not revert to calling people names, or stupid, or whatever. Explain your point, or say nothing at all. I would appreciate that very much!!!!

oceanists

Originally Posted by yupi1982
i just enjoy you know !!!

that an awesome tank ... ive been wondering about the triggers like the other though ... only because I want to add one to my tank . Keep us updated on his status

yupi1982

Originally Posted by Oceanists
that an awesome tank ... ive been wondering about the triggers like the other though ... only because I want to add one to my tank . Keep us updated on his status

Thanks for the comment OCEANISTS, i apreciated!!
ill post more in time...
about the trigger ...yeap it will be unavitable...when he reaches 5 inches am just gonna have to take it out!!!altough i´ve seen a couple of people with big clown triggers and succeseful reefs with inverts... i am not gonna try it !!

oceanists

Thanks for the comment OCEANISTS, i apreciated!!
ill post more in time...
about the trigger ...yeap it will be unavitable...when he reaches 5 inches am just gonna have to take it out!!!altough i´ve seen a couple of people with big clown triggers and succeseful reefs with inverts... i am not gonna try it !!

What amazes me is seeing people with moray eels safely in a reef tank. I want a clown trigger so bad though. Im affraid he will eat my mushrooms and shrimp

N

n_sarno

Why are you so full of anger.....
do you know how long my tank is been stablish..??
are u some kind of person that predicts the future??
or are you just an old person that is fulll of anger.???
but tell you what .....in about 6 more months i'll post a video...to see if what you sayd becomes reality......
and yeah...THAT'S LIFE...you encontere peaople that want to help you and other people that just critized and is full of anger like you!!
GL anyways!!!

I'm angry because you are going to kill these fish.. You've done it once.. and now your going to do it again.. You are clearly not very good at interpreting what I've said to you..
Anyway, lets pick apart your new statements
do you know how long my tank is been stablish..?? Yea 1 year, and guess what like all of us have said THATS NOT ESTABLISHED! Thats nothing in a marine aquarium..
are u some kind of person that predicts the future?? Yea, I'm a damn wizard... No I actually just know from experience and I know that your tank being only 150 gallons w/ that many fish is doomed...
or are you just an old person that is fulll of anger.??? Nope, I'm 19 but i get annoyed like I said in my first post when people are so ignorant that they totally disregard proper care of fish..
and yeah...THAT'S LIFE...you encontere peaople that want to help you and other people that just critized and is full of anger like you!! - I'm not here to help you.. I'm here to help the fish.. but you are beyond help because you dont listen to a single thing anyone says except for the newbies or people who are just as ignorant as yourself that stuff tanks full of fish.. I get angry because IMO you are guilty of animal cruelty.
BUT THATS LIFE!! You encounter people who are ignorant and people who are not!!

N

n_sarno

I look forward to seeing your tank in 6 months which will probably only contain a clown trigger by then because it is going to kill everything else in your tank..

N

n_sarno

I look forward to seeing your tank in 6 months which will probably only contain a clown trigger by then because it is going to kill everything else in your tank..

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by N_Sarno

N you gave your opinions, Now what else can you do? He either listens to what you have to say and accepts your constructive critism, OR HE DOESN'T, simple as that! What eles are you gonna do? Your opinions are well documented on this thread. Is it really worth getting upset about when there is absolutley NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT? I do realize and respect your opinions on respecting nature though! But this is AMERICA and Yupi has the right to Agree to disagree with you! He is not committing a crime and as of this moment he is having "success" So lets try to be optimistic at least for the fishes sake!

yupi1982

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
N you gave your opinions, Now what else can you do? He either listens to what you have to say and accepts your constructive critism, OR HE DOESN'T, simple as that! What eles are you gonna do? Your opinions are well documented on this thread. Is it really worth getting upset about when there is absolutley NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT? I do realize and respect your opinions on respecting nature though! But this is AMERICA and Yupi has the right to Agree to disagree with you! He is not committing a crime and as of this moment he is having "success" So lets try to be optimistic at least for the fishes sake!
well said MIAHEATLvr

teen

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
well said, lets just sit back and enjoy

ophiura

but you are beyond help because you dont listen to a single thing anyone says except for the newbies or people who are just as ignorant as yourself that stuff tanks full of fish..

The message has been posted and has been received. The next message along these lines, on either side, will be deleted. Either enjoy the tank, or rationally explain why you don't care for it. But calling people ignorant and "shouting" at them, on either side, will not be tolerated.

oceanists

ignorant people point out ignorance... simple solution ... dont look at this thread ... ignore his tank .. but there is no need to flame him... Im sure he has well gotten the point .... anyway ... Nice tank ... good luck

yupi1982

Originally Posted by Oceanists
ignorant people point out ignorance... simple solution ... dont look at this thread ... ignore his tank .. but there is no need to flame him... Im sure he has well gotten the point .... anyway ... Nice tank ... good luck
Thanks for the comment Oceanist!!!