Wait, you're a BILLIONAIRE pro golfer? I had no idea...

In this whole Tiger debacle, how come no one is pointing the finger at Elin? Granted she was the one cheated on, and the one who is with the kids. But let's go back to 2004 when they met...
Gold digger (n) - A generally attractive person who seeks out relationships with wealthy persons for monetary gain. A gold digger can be a female or male. It is often a mutually opportunistic relationship: the rich person gets physical satisfaction or companionship and the gold digger gets monetary opportunity.
She was a "nanny" who just so happened to look good enough to be a supermodel. Now I beg ANY of you to tell me that if Tiger Woods wasn't the worlds number one golfer, multi millionaire, sports icon, that she would have given him a second look. Cause if a single one of you says yes, you're lying to yourself...
Why is it when a woman marries a guy for financial security and money, that HE is 100% the bad guy when he cheats on the wife that he may or may not have ever loved to begin with. When you put yourself in a situation where you are doing it for the money first, you can't act shocked and appalled when something like this happens can you?
She'll get her $100 million in the divorce, Tiger will have his life ripped apart and the world keeps spinning...
Ain't money grand?

bigarn

Even if this is true wouldn't it have been even more important for him to realize the possible consequences? Tiger screwed up plain and simple.

meowzer

Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid
http:///forum/post/3187639
In this whole Tiger debacle, how come no one is pointing the finger at Elin? Granted she was the one cheated on, and the one who is with the kids. But let's go back to 2004 when they met...
Gold digger (n) - A generally attractive person who seeks out relationships with wealthy persons for monetary gain. A gold digger can be a female or male. It is often a mutually opportunistic relationship: the rich person gets physical satisfaction or companionship and the gold digger gets monetary opportunity.

She was a "nanny" who just so happened to look good enough to be a supermodel. Now I beg ANY of you to tell me that if Tiger Woods wasn't the worlds number one golfer, multi millionaire, sports icon, that she would have given him a second look. Cause if a single one of you says yes, you're lying to yourself...
Why is it when a woman marries a guy for financial security and money, that HE is 100% the bad guy when he cheats on the wife that he may or may not have ever loved to begin with.
When you put yourself in a situation where you are doing it for the money first, you can't act shocked and appalled when something like this happens can you?
She'll get her $100 million in the divorce, Tiger will have his life ripped apart and the world keeps spinning...
Ain't money grand?
BECAUSE when you get married...you don't cheat regardless of who you are.....there is a thing called DIVORCE if you feel you need many other women in your life...OR...JUST DON'T GET MARRIED

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3187647
BECAUSE when you get married...you don't cheat regardless of who you are.....there is a thing called DIVORCE if you feel you need many other women in your life...OR...JUST DON'T GET MARRIED
So would you say that Elin marrying Tiger simply because of his wealth is just as despicable as Tiger cheating on her?

meowzer

http:///forum/post/3187649
So would you say that Elin marrying Tiger simply because of his wealth is just as despicable as Tiger cheating on her?
I do not disagree that marrying for money is wrong.....BUT...did he not know this going in also.....once the I DO's were said....IMO other relationships (or s e x partners) are off the table...

darthtang aw

http:///forum/post/3187649
Can you PROVE she married him for his money and only his money? Because I can PROVE he cheated on her numerous times.
Let me ask you this.....why does this concern so many?
Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'neal, and numerous other athletes have cheated on their wives.....yet nothing like the media storm we have now occurred with them.

reefraff

Why wouldn't she have given him a second look if he had no money? I have seen drop dead stone foxes with some dufus looking people of simple means and woods is hardly a bad looking guy. Seems to have a pleasant personality as well. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't in it for the money but it doesn't change one simple fact. Woods is someone with a whole lotta coin who did something really stupid and just like with Paul McCartney, who was stupid for not doing a pre nup, it's going to cost him.
I figure I don't have enough money to make it worth the wife taking mine so I suspect I would wake up one morning with "the boys" hanging from the ceiling fan. Tiger is getting off easy.

calbert0

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3187665
Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'neal, and numerous other athletes have cheated on their wives.....yet nothing like the media storm we have now occurred with them.
Umm are you kidding me? The Kobe Bryant case was a media frenzy

tangman99

The biggest reason is because most people never looked at those guys being role models for ethical people to begin with in that football, basketball and baseball have had so many atheletes with scandals, you just start seeing them that way as a whole. Now Tiger who is clean cut, well spoken and loved by millions with what appeared to be a squeaky clean image all of a sudden is ousted for major sausage flinging in a romantic food fight.

soviettaco

There is a clause in Florida Marital law (where the two were married) that is basically a "no fault" clause so Elin cannot go to divorce court and battle it out for Tigers assets. They knew this going in, there can always be prenuptial agreements between the to though. So I really can't see the mother of two children whose husband cheated on her with alledgedly over a dozen women now is to be considered a gold digger.
You go cheat on your wife who has given you children and tell her its ok cause your going to give her x amount of money and see how she reacts.

soviettaco

WOW you'd point your finger at the wowan who was cheated on and who gave this ahole two children and for what cause she came from humble means? It saddens me to see so many people think getting married these days is just a way to live a more financially sound life what is this the 1400's?

reefraff

Originally Posted by SOVIETTACO
http:///forum/post/3187826
WOW you'd point your finger at the wowan who was cheated on and who gave this asshole two children and for what cause she came from humble means? It saddens me to see so many people think getting married these days is just a way to live a more financially sound life what is this the 1400's?
Actually up until the 1970's or so financial security was a major factor in choosing who to marry.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by SOVIETTACO
http:///forum/post/3187826
WOW you'd point your finger at the wowan who was cheated on and who gave this asshole two children and for what cause she came from humble means? It saddens me to see so many people think getting married these days is just a way to live a more financially sound life what is this the 1400's?
Listen Mother perfect no need for your mouth with those words on a family site. Secondly the guy is far from a ahole. He may have cheated but he has done a ton of charity work good to his kids and a ton of other generous things. Everybody makes mistakes. Even you. His mistake is being blown out of the water. He is famous. Of course every chick with a cause who may have a letter or signature will say he did it. Look at how many Dads Anna Nicoles daughter had. They Ranged from old to young.
He cheated. He didnt rob steal ---- or kill somebody. He didnt ---- anybody. he did nothing to you ever. The oly person who should think negative of him is his wife and maybe a few of her best friends and family. Other than that what the heck do you even care?

soviettaco

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3187928
Listen Mother perfect no need for your mouth with those words on a family site. Secondly the guy is far from a ahole. He may have cheated but he has done a ton of charity work good to his kids and a ton of other generous things. Everybody makes mistakes. Even you. His mistake is being blown out of the water. He is famous. Of course every chick with a cause who may have a letter or signature will say he did it. Look at how many Dads Anna Nicoles daughter had. They Ranged from old to young.
He cheated. He didnt rob steal ---- or kill somebody. He didnt ---- anybody. he did nothing to you ever. The oly person who should think negative of him is his wife and maybe a few of her best friends and family. Other than that what the heck do you even care?
"In this whole Tiger debacle, how come no one is pointing the finger at Elin?" Thats why I care, and as for it being a mistake, I'm pretty sure that was a concious decision, bumping into someone on accident in the street is a mistake. I'm not going to get sucked into to this, so I'm done on this thread. Your right though I'll be editing my language.
Happy Holidays!!