Want to ignore me?

scotts

I know that my threads are stupid and are not serious enough for this board. They just interrupt the discussions that should be taking place here. So if you want to ignore me and my threads there is an easy way, kind of.
You are going to need to download another browser, Firefox. Firefox
Then you will need to load this add-on Here You need to check the box to allow you to install the experimental add on.
Then all you have to do when you see one of my stupid threads is to right click on it and at the bottom of the menu is "Ffvb Management" Just click on "ignore this thread" and the thread will disappear, well after you reload the page.
Any questions just ask, I don't know much myself and am still working on it.

scotts

Ah, but I know that my threads get in the way of all the "Obama is an idiot" threads. This way you can ignore my stupid threads about puppies without interrupting the serious discussions that this board was made for.

jackri

Just like calling the cable/satellite company to remove the channels you never want to watch because you don't like a couple and can't get past clicking by them.
Hmmm which thread to start with

bigarn

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/3221293
Ah, but I know that my threads get in the way of all the "Obama is an idiot" threads. This way you can ignore my stupid threads about puppies without interrupting the serious discussions that this board was made for.
I know what ya mean ... Obama this, Obama that, the economy this, the economy that!! It got real old already ..
Just think, this used to be a fun forum!

reefraff

I never did quite understand people who get offended by certain subjects and demand they be removed from a board. Is it really that hard not to click on a thread?
Great example on another board who shall not be named doesn't allow hunting pictures because a few toads opened a thread entitled "Hunting Pictures" and were shocked to see dead animals there

Last week I hit an F key by accident and got all kinds of secret stuff showing up on the board. I suspect my Firefox already has the add on.

darthtang aw

http:///forum/post/3221293
I actually read your threads and view pictures. I just see no point in posting "how cute" after 23 people have already done so.

meowzer

I love your threads, especially the ones with the pictures of all your "foster" babies.....AND I also like to comment by saying
AWWWW how cute LOL
Sometimes we all need to see some cute stuff, and realize that there are people out there trying to make a difference one way or another :)

bigarn

reefraff - I never said these threads offend me, I'm just saying they're getting old. I usually don't click on them just for that reason.

t316

I thought about you Scott recently when I started a thread about the State of the Union. It occurred to me as soon as I hit enter..."Oh crap, Scott is NOT going to like this". Of course, it snowballed into the usual Obama, sorry

And I don't know of anyone on here who doesn't like the pet threads or would want to ignore you...

(By the way, I noticed the geocash has finally moved...
)

reefraff

Originally Posted by bigarn
http:///forum/post/3221319
reefraff - I never said these threads offend me, I'm just saying they're getting old. I usually don't click on them just for that reason.

I wasn't directing that at you or anyone on this board, just a general statement.

scotts

Jackri, Exactly.
T3, Yeah I saw you started that thread and got a bit of a chuckle, I have not clicked on it once, I knew where it was going.
Big, Like your avatar!
Sr, I am probably a little older than you and not as tech savvy as I used to be. Firefox is a reach for me right now.

Jenny, well since I can now filter out the nonsense I will be posting more. It is spring time coming up, which means more puppies/kittens to give a better life to.
So Reefraff posted on this thread? Good, that means that the "ignore user" function of this program is working now. That way I can filter out the users entirely instead of having to manage the threads. For those of you that think I am a turd for saying something like that, he once said that I need to get some psychiatric care because I do not like the political threads. So ask yourself, is it better to say something like that to a person you do not know, or to just leave them alone completely and not let them into your life. I say, adios dude!

darthtang aw

http:///forum/post/3221383
Jackri, Exactly.
T3, Yeah I saw you started that thread and got a bit of a chuckle, I have not clicked on it once, I knew where it was going.
Big, Like your avatar!
Sr, I am probably a little older than you and not as tech savvy as I used to be. Firefox is a reach for me right now.

Jenny, well since I can now filter out the nonsense I will be posting more. It is spring time coming up, which means more puppies/kittens to give a better life to.
So Reefraff posted on this thread? Good, that means that the "ignore user" function of this program is working now. That way I can filter out the users entirely instead of having to manage the threads. For those of you that think I am a turd for saying something like that, he once said that I need to get some psychiatric care because I do not like the political threads. So ask yourself, is it better to say something like that to a person you do not know, or to just leave them alone completely and not let them into your life. I say, adios dude!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO....I am not in the list...I am blocked....LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Since that is the case,forget I said I like threads, your threads are retarded and as intellectually stimulating as watching crap float down a river.......

nw2salt08

I love your puppy threads. They are so adorable and it's always neat to see them develop and to know that they'll get a good home after you've worked with them is so rewarding. I think your family has a lot of heart and love in what you do with the fostering.
I hope I'm not blocked.
Personally, I'm tired of the political threads and don't open them because they disinterest me greatly. I would rather see a bunch of posts about silly stuff, pet threads, baby threads and general hey what's going on threads than read more political stuff. Like we don't get enough of that in our every day lives as it is.

scotts

CK, that cracked me up.
NW, I hear you. Like Bigarn said, this USED to be a fun place to be. It is certainly more fun for me now.

Hello, Meow!!!! Missed you before, sorry.