Want to see the people who frequent this site..

ric maniac

Originally Posted by DragonZim
My wife and I on our honeymoon in St Lucia 2 months ago.
wow that looks like fun!

vpotts28

Originally Posted by Adairable
How in the world did you do that????
I slid into second head first, fingers extended.

S

smartorl

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
I slid into second head first, fingers extended.
Didn't you know that would hurt, lol? Men, sheesh!

vpotts28

Originally Posted by smartorl
Didn't you know that would hurt, lol? Men, sheesh!
I know now that it really really hurts. But competition gets the better of you when you want to win

seasalt101

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Yes, bt we are still kinda slackin with the pics though, too bad. Well what can you do?

maybe they are wanted by the fbi?...tobin

fishkiller

One of me sleeping..............
And one of me when I heard the camera. I'm a very light sleeper, and I do not like being woken up.........As you can see...

fishkiller

Originally Posted by seasalt101
ok fishkiller isn't on the top ten list, who else has a clean conscience?....tobin
Not anymore, at least......

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by fishkiller
One of me sleeping..............
And one of me when I heard the camera. I'm a very light sleeper, and I do not like being woken up.........As you can see...
I guess your not a morning person,, lol

seasalt101

Originally Posted by fishkiller
Not anymore, at least......

how you doin? you training for any mma events? i've given up at my end on the video but jenny's mom is supposed to make a couple of copies for me then i will send you 1 i'm not a morning person either but i can sleep through anything
...tobin

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by coraljunky
I'll keep it goin

Hes awesome, I kinda look forward to having one of my own real soon! Heck im 38, I dont want to play b-ball with arthritis.
Going CLUBBIN, everybody have a safe and joyous evening!

seasalt101

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Hes awesome, I kinda look forward to having one of my own real soon! Heck im 38, I dont want to play b-ball with arthritis.

no offense but i think it's too late sorry, 9 months pregnancy 39, 5 years to develop somewhat 44 get good on the xbox beat him that way...tobin

fishkiller

Originally Posted by seasalt101
how you doin? you training for any mma events? i've given up at my end on the video but jenny's mom is supposed to make a couple of copies for me then i will send you 1 i'm not a morning person either but i can sleep through anything
...tobin
Not lately. My right knee needs surgery pretty bad. I have no medial miniscus (sp?) left, just pieces floating around in there. Some of the larger pieces actually get stuck in bad places and lock my knee up. VERY painful!
After that, I'm going to Miami to get my right eye worked on. The best eye doctor in the world is down there. It's called Baskin & Palmer. Expensive, but they are the best. Yeah, I'd like to see that vid. Let me know. Thanx...ryan

aw2x3

Me and mine hot womunz, from her best friends wedding, last month (where she was the Maid of Honor)...

My other hobby...I was stuck climbing indoors, this day...