Want to see the people who frequent this site..

M

mr.peanut

It also allows you to play god with creatures that belong in the reef, yet thrive in your living room in middle america
LOL
LOL

maxalmon

I didn't realize there were so many faces 2 names threads, there must be like 4 of these on various forums...This is me

bjoe23

me (i forgot to say cheese)

And my friend (thought it was a funny pic so ill put it on) (i asked im to act natural [no he does usually look like that])

pogi pants

sexy pose for the cam

me with DJ Babu!!!

Lake Powell. leaning on my new boat.

I'm on the right.

the best looking kids in the world

flricordia

Originally Posted by kclester
jmick that back up everything i said......the Fawns were not the bears main diet....it was 2-5 % of their total diet....the other 2-5 % will be small rodents and the other 90% plants, roots, berries etc......exactly what i said that just backs me up
i think i should know what im talkin about im currently attending MSu may major is Wildlife Management......i just think its funny how you think its so easy and that u think they arent a problem animal do you know how many trashcans that are raided in my neighboorhood every week by bears.....alot so dont tell me they arent a problem....do you know what they do with problem bears they catch them in a huhg pipr trap and kill them....cant release a problem bear back into the wild so this is where the hunters come in to prevent this
I don't hunt myself and can't stand to see animals killed, but you are right. Deer populations out of check can spread disease and all kinds of injuries/problems around hyman habitation and when a bear drags a small child out of his tent, like happened not long ago, and kills the child, I say 'thin em out some'. Humans come first.

bessycerka

Here are some, solo of me, blazeddiamonds, us together, and the day we got Wuzzie, our new son. It's nice to see everyones pictures posted here.