drewsta

Originally Posted by FISHY7
Very nice catch.
LEt me know when your cafe is open.
Will do for sure
:happyfish

puffer32

Originally Posted by Drewsta
Hey puffer32 I just read your profile and I saw you work for Gamestop I was a store manager for EB Games for 2 1/2 years on Davis Blvd how ironic ***)
I don't work for a store, I work in the distribution center in grapevine. I will be glad to come to your cafe when its up and running, but i doubt i will touch a video game, look at them all day, I am in charge of refurbishing the preowned stuff. As far as investing in your cafe, we are a 1 paycheck household right now, hubby hasn't found a job yet, you need someone for customer service or sales, let us know lol.

crazyzeus1

Originally Posted by Drewsta
Will do for sure
:happyfish

We're Flower Mound residents, & would love to visit your cafe when it opens! My 17 year old stepson is a computer game/video game addict :) And my 3 year old is not far behind in his desire to "play computer". What a great concept!

debbie

You have to post pictures for us as you go please......

That should be one nice tank when you are done, cannot wait to see it.....

drewsta

Originally Posted by crazyzeus1
We're Flower Mound residents, & would love to visit your cafe when it opens! My 17 year old stepson is a computer game/video game addict :) And my 3 year old is not far behind in his desire to "play computer". What a great concept!
Thank you for the kind words and I will be advertising like crazy when the cafe opens and we will have a big grand opening with a live band and all so stay tuned
I am hoping for a January opening barring no big problems with permits ect....

S

surfinusa

heres a good list i think

volitan lionfish
golden puffer
emporer angel
clown trigger
sohal tang
regal tang
dragon eel
miniatus grouper
im not to sure if that is an overstocked stocking list but im sure its compatible :thinking:

lion_crazz

Yes, there is going to be a ray in this tank. If you would have the posts above, you would have seen that.
Also, where do you come off saying you know that list of yours is compatible? Have you kept all of those fish before in the same aquarium?
Being that you already have the ray Drewsta, a large lionfish would look incredibly nice in there, as well as a nice assortment of tangs. Nothing says color and acitivity more than a bunch of different tangs.

drewsta

Originally Posted by surfinusa
heres a good list i think

volitan lionfish
golden puffer
emporer angel
clown trigger
sohal tang
regal tang
dragon eel
miniatus grouper
im not to sure if that is an overstocked stocking list but im sure its compatible :thinking:
Yea that sounds like a good list but i'm pretty sure the triggers will mess with the ray. I could be wrong.. Here is what i'm thinking....
Mex Ray
Dragon Eel
Volitan Lion
Blonde Naso Tang
Clown Tang
Regal Tang
3 Yellow Tangs
Miniatus/Panther Grouper
What do you think?? :notsure:

drewsta

I know dragon eels are also very aggressive so he might go off the list for say a zebra eel but I will just have to see about that one.

N

nereef

looks like a good list to me. definately get some pics up when the tank is running.
has anyone here kept a clown tang before?

drewsta

I don't know but they are beautiful fish I will have to read up on specific care. I have heard they are the most aggressive of all the tangs. I will for sure post pics when I can I have alot to do in the meantime but any chance I get believe me I will post

lion_crazz

Clown tangs are tough fish to keep. Even when they are eating well and in a good system, I have still seen them decline in health over time. They can be a bit aggressive, but they are definitely not more aggressive than sohals.

N

nereef

they are beautiful. 15" and aggressive. plus they are of the Acanthurus genera. i don't have any personal experience however.

drewsta

Well today I cleaned it and filled it with about 120G of rodi water for cleaning and stress purposes and yay no problems so far here it is all cleaned up I did not clean the stand lol

N

nereef

are you going to get it running in your garage and then move it into the cafe?

drewsta

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Clown tangs are tough fish to keep. Even when they are eating well and in a good system, I have still seen them decline in health over time. They can be a bit aggressive, but they are definitely not more aggressive than sohals.
Just because they don't fare well in captivity? Or maybe there was other reasons i.e. to many fish incorrect feeding?? Any info appreciated obviously