Clown trigger
Niger trigger
Blue face angel
Queen angel
Naso tang
Sohal tang
Dog face puffer
If you are definately going to add the ray I would have to say...:
A large school of squamipinnis anthias/lyretail anthias (1 male 6 females)
A decent size school of green chromis (5-7)
school of purple firefish or a helfrich's firefish
like mentioned above Pair of Blonde Naso's
3 Red Sea Purple tangs
mated pair of Gold stripe maroon's
and added last a Sohal tang or Vlamingi's tang
Melly

drewsta

:thinking: nice list except I would still love to have the grouper..... I think about half that list would be lunch.....

seannmelly

It's hard to come up with a list considering the grouper and the ray.... if you didn't have one or the other you could have so many gorgeous fish!! lol

drewsta

Hmm I will try to compile a list and post it to see what everyone thinks. Thanks for all the input

M

microlady

Originally Posted by Ramsey
I think a Harlequin Tusk "wrasse" would look nice cause its a colorful fish

I totally agree! These fish are gorgeous and extremely hardy (the ones from Australia).

jerthunter

I don't think anyone mentioned it before, what do you think about adding 3 or so schooling banner fish, or heniochus butterflies (not sure what is the proper name)

drewsta

The measurements wont work for the tank it needs to be shorter the length is great but the height is about 5 Inches to high so I have to find something a little smaller

shinok4

lol drewsta... me you and puffer need to get together.. hey puffer i live in hurst btw your like 5-10 min from me!

puffer32

Originally Posted by shinok4
lol drewsta... me you and puffer need to get together.. hey puffer i live in hurst btw your like 5-10 min from me!
I know we live close, I actually house hunted in hurst before i bought my house here in euless in march. Which lfs do you go to? Very new to tx, but finding my way around to all the lfs. I bought my tank in bedford, not much in the way of sw, but pet a rama is where i buy my live brine shrimp, guy Scotty is a good guy.

drewsta

Yea scott is a good guy but the quality of fish is ok at best their water is really bad... Look into Franks Tanks, Randy's Fish warehouse, Saltwater Paradise, or The Fish Place at ridgemar mall they are all saltwater exclusive

aquasafe

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
i had a cowfish die once in my tank, and nothing resulted from the death.
just, if you notice it died, get it out.
the cowfish would draw lots of attention to the tank, and it will eventually become very personable with you.

I LOVE COWFISH THERE SOOOOOO COOOOOL

puffer32

Originally Posted by Drewsta
Yea scott is a good guy but the quality of fish is ok at best their water is really bad... Look into Franks Tanks, Randy's Fish warehouse, Saltwater Paradise, or The Fish Place at ridgemar mall they are all saltwater exclusive

I have been to all but the fish place. What town is that in? I agree Scotts fish aren't the greatest. but he got us a midas blenny and its doing great! At Randys (do you still work there?) we got a nice purple firefish and most of our corals came from SWP. We are finding our way to all the lfs in the area

drewsta

No I quit randy's The Fish Place is in Fort Worth right beside ridgmar mall its a small store with a ton of livestock

shinok4

ya i go to *****/petorama/the fish warehouse (saltwater exclusive and have a few cool things)/fish paradise/tranquil scapes (a new place in arlington) anyways puffer id really like to see your tanks sometime... hit me up on my e-mail sometime... i could use someone around here that knows fish... lol im still new at this