well i just want picture of everyones tank just so i can so how someday my tank can look like

• Thread starter saltwatermaster
  • Start date

flower

56g Seahorse tank

90g

30g seahorse tank (no longer set up, but it looked great so I'm posting it)

tur4k

I don't have any pics of the tank after I had to take out all of the rock and coral to catch filefish that was eating my coral. I do have a crappy video that I made with the camera on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet. The colors are washed out and you can barely make out anything really light or white. The android movie studio on the table also only lets you loop one audio track...
I need to remove that Vlamingi Tang. I don't know what I was thinking when I got him. He is growing way too fast. That's what I get for listening to LFS salesman instead of doing my own research.

tur4k

The dead Alveopora skeleton on the left side is a casualty of me getting hardwood floors refinished. Had to turn off my air conditioning and open the windows during the day (in the summer in miami) because of the intense polyurithane fumes. I lost three corals to the fumes and/or temp swings.

flower

Wow, a whole bunch of beautiful tanks. I'm inspired.
Also thanks Bang Guy and Meowzer....LOL...It needs some corals, and I ordered an Atlantis Seahorse statue to finish the anchient ruins look.