What car do you drive?

aquaknight

Originally Posted by GRabbitt
http:///forum/post/3097389
I never thought I would be saying it, but the (new) camaro is a beautiful car. I was looking into getting one for a while, but went with the CTS-V since I could only afford the base model.
Huh?
The CTS-V is the top CTS model. There wasn't an 05 STS-V or XLR-V model, if you mean the CTS-V is the base car in the V-series line....

grabbitt

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3097449
Huh?
The CTS-V is the top CTS model. There wasn't an 05 STS-V or XLR-V model, if you mean the CTS-V is the base car in the V-series line....
Ok, I probably could have phrased that better. What I meant was that I really wanted the camaro, but the only version I could afford was the base model (Camaro LS). Since it was too expensive for me to get the V8, I went with a used 05 Cadillac CTS-V.

nw2salt08

Haven't seen this thread in a while. I drive a 2002 Land Rover Discovery II. I absolutely love it! My project car is my 1984 Pontiac Firebird though.

grmreapr

1989 Nissan 240sx with a ton of mods
2002 mazda protege es (daily driver)
1993 Nissan skyline gtr yes skyline

D

deadly_legend

2007 Ford Mustang
Red
Stick Shift (love it!)
its not really mine, but ive had it for the past 2 years, since my dad has another one, and lives in another state
so i get to drive this one, and im not complaining at all

crypt keeper

when it rains and or is cold a 1991 ford f 150 I bought in cash for $1800 with 75,000 orginal miles. Its really clean. Its my beater for the bike.

oscardeuce

2005 Pacifica
1977 Black and Gold Trans Am
1955 Chevy Bel Air

1942 Harley WLA

1941 White Scout car
Ferret Armoured Car

M-43 Ambulance
M-38 Jeep
DUKW
M-37
1988 OSHP Car restored (My dad was OSHP 1961-1968)

browniebuck

Oscar...that OSHP car bring back memories...wasn't driving back then (I would have been like 10...). I have been bipped by 2 of the new ones...either I'm blind or they are pretty good at hiding!

soviettaco

2002 JEEP LIBERTY with 187,000 miles on it, AWESOME WLC Oscarduece!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on getting myself a MB fully restored if the price is right, otherwise I'll be doing the restoring myself. A WWII Reenactor doesn't just need his authentic gear he needs an authentic ride as well!!

oscardeuce

Originally Posted by SOVIETTACO
http:///forum/post/3189055
2002 JEEP LIBERTY with 187,000 miles on it, AWESOME WLC Oscarduece!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on getting myself a M38 fully restored if the price is right, otherwise I'll be doing the restoring myself. A WWII Reenactor doesn't just need his authentic gear he needs an authentic ride as well!!

FYI, The M-38 is too late for WWII (1950's)

E

eric b 125

2002 turbo vr6
1992 twin turbo vr4 (awd, aws)
2003 grand cherokee (rocky mtn edition)
1996 turbo rx7
want to trade in the grand cherokee for a wrangler, and the rx7 for a 96 turbo MR2