What corals would ACTUALLY do well with sharks

LadAShark

Sharks that grow 2-3 feet. Nothing large, mainly benthic sharks. It would be awesome if I could find some corals that would actually do well with them.

LadAShark

Fake ones. Lol
:'(

I mean, the main reason why corals don't do well with sharks is that sharks are clumsy and tend to knock them over. It's not like sharks eat them or anything. So considering that, I assume it would be possible to keep some of the hardier corals as long as they were well secured.

Kristin1234

We heavily considered having a shark tank, with either a bamboo or small nurse shark, but everything I read they couldn't be kept with corals. And I'm not really big into the reefs yet, but it is something I want to be able to keep one day. I'm sure there is some they could be kept with I'm just not the shark person who knows what. Lol. I bet some hardy mushrooms would work, and if not, they are cheap enough to were it wasn't a huge loss.

LadAShark

We heavily considered having a shark tank, with either a bamboo or small nurse shark, but everything I read they couldn't be kept with corals. And I'm not really big into the reefs yet, but it is something I want to be able to keep one day. I'm sure there is some they could be kept with I'm just not the shark person who knows what. Lol. I bet some hardy mushrooms would work, and if not, they are cheap enough to were it wasn't a huge loss.

Do you have the shark yet?
Yeah I might just test the grounds with some mushrooms, and if they do well enough, test some of the other cheaper corals.

I do not, in fact, have the shark yet, as I've been trying to find some of the rarer catsharks. If all else fails, I might just resort to a coral catshark and an epaulette. What I'm currently trying to get is the graceful catshark.