What do you do for a living?

mrdc

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
i buy useless junk from china and sell it to mindless people here in the states.

Oh so you work at Walmart

anthony17

im 17 and work front desk at the branson fairfield inn by marriot in missouri and after i graduate i will go into training to become a manager and then soon work my way up even further so i can afford this hobby... lol

D

davidmwj

Originally Posted by SugarFox03
I'm the accounting manager for a Bang & Olufsen dealer. B&O is a super high end audio/video brand. We have clients like the rapper "Pit Bull", Mark Blount (basketball player) and we just got a job doing one of the Miami Dolphins' house (cant remember which one though.) I love my job.

-Melody
C'mon you can't remember which Dolphin, I'm curious.
I work downtown at a daytading firm on Clematis in West Palm Beach. I'm a licensed Stock Broker, but not doing much sales/investment advice at this point. My career has moved more towards IT/Network Support.

petjunkie

Well I was a lifeguard/ video store clerk for the last three years but now I work for the USPS. Haven't gone postal yet but I feel it coming. at least is pays three times as well as being a clerk and I don't have to worry about buying fish stuff as much.

B

badtrigger

I own a towing company outside Altanta and it takes up all of my time.

zman1

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
bowling shoe giver outer. j/k im a fire sprinkler inspector for tyco international
I was going to guess toga party coordinator...

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by SugarFox03
I'm the accounting manager for a Bang & Olufsen dealer. B&O is a super high end audio/video brand. We have clients like the rapper "Pit Bull", Mark Blount (basketball player) and we just got a job doing one of the Miami Dolphins' house (cant remember which one though.) I love my job.

-Melody
Do you guys carry B&W? I may be looking for some if the price is right

sugarfox03

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
Do you guys carry B&W? I may be looking for some if the price is right
We dont keep them in stock, but we are a dealer. :) Sorry it took so long to respond, I forgot about this thread!
Oh yeah, and the Dolphins guy is Will Allen, I think. I'm in accounting, I dont normally deal with the clients.

fanker

im in construction with my brother, we do side jobs. my first job and already get 15 an hour...not bad.
ps. surfinusa post a pic of ur tank in the young reefers contest.

mrdc

Very interesting jobs everyone!
I just hope one of my 6 patents in the works does something for me!

hot883

I am a Retired Marine and currently the Mayor for my town along with the Water and Wastewater Superintendant. And I own a Pest Control Company and do that 12 days a month. (hey, I retired at 37)!!