What do you do for a living?

alyssia

Originally Posted by chub
I'M a repo guy for a Auto manufactor. People love me when I show up at there door

lol I bet they do!

I

italianwjt

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
Appreciate all of you. No flame.

HEY!! thanks ponie

rebeccabut

I just got out of college at Texas A&M and am working in San Antonio as an Estimator for a General Contractor. Really love the work.
Yall have some cool jobs, btw.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by hot883
Ever have to weed eat intrusive weeds out of the waste lagoons?
no lagoons, we have a 16 mgd facility with extended airation and uv disinfection!!

suzi1780

i am a co-manager in charge of hr for express (clothing store), i also do pet sitting as a small side job, and i am in college

alison

I'm a Sales/Office supervisor/Bookkeeper//////// and work for a small fast growing company that builds Outdoor kitchens, and Firepits.
I have to many ////'s though so I am currently seeking another job.
-Ali

E

emeralcrab

Have my own Lawn Maintenance Company,work that 7 1/2 months out of the year. (and I'm a girl)
Watercolor artist the other 4 1/2 months.....down hill ski....go to Texas for 3 weeks to play in the winter.
When they can catch me I help out in dental offices as a dental assistant or front desk help, only in the winter tho.
Live in beautiful Montana next to Glacier National Park.

crimthann

I own a

[hr]
Brokerage that i've had for a lil over 2 years. Absolutely love it, even though I went to school for computer animation :joy:

fsulax1786

pre med student
get paid doing research in a neuroscience lab on campus and a golf course cart boy for some good tips

petieaztec

work with thousands of rats and their babies. oh and have the only tank at work which all my scientists admire. they cant believe that a woman could maintain a tank
. but it draws some cuties i work with over

tx reef

Originally Posted by NigerBang
geez....some cool jobs..Im just a lowly land surveryor

I used to be a Party Chief. I did both land & construction surveying (mostly construction). I really miss it sometimes. I had a lot of fun. My favorite part was cutting brush with my machete for line of site.
I am an Estimator/Project Manager now, but I still work at the same construction company.
We have a Nikon & Topcon total station with a laptop and computer program for staking out points. We also just got a GPS. I wish we had that when I was surveying......