What do you do for a living?

I

italianwjt

Originally Posted by DeMartini
lol i loooove the icon by your name haha" i need more cow bell!!" great skit....if thats the skit i think it is
thanx DeMartini!! i like your aviator as well

tx reef

lol i loooove the icon by your name haha" i need more cow bell!!" great skit....if thats the skit i think it is

I love Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken in that skit...
:hilarious

demartini

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I love Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken in that skit...

i know! but it's not as good as the spartan cheerleaders!

I

italianwjt

i know! but it's not as good as the spartan cheerleaders!
whoa, whoa, WHOA!! the more cow bell is WAY funnier than the spartan skit. "ive got a feeva, and the only perscription is more cow bell. i gotta have more cowbell...baby"

tx reef

SNL was great when Will Ferrell, Cheri Oteri, Chris Katan, etc....was on there.
It really sucks now. I miss Will Ferrell
he was my all time favorite.
The decision 2000 skits he did as George Bush Jr. and all the other skits he did as GWB were hilarious.

clsimons29

Used to be in banking but joined my Dad in our family financial planning firm back home last year once my wife graduated from veterinarian school @ CSU.

isistius

man do i have a list of used to's but the best was the mascot the the baltimore orioles. a.k.a the oriole bird, or just the bird
but currently i sell horseshoes in the polo capital of the u.s. wellington, fla.

imurnamine

Just a Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret, part time.
Hopefully I will get a fulltime Manager position at my LFS! I went to the interview today. I really hope I get it; though I will be the youngest manager to have such a position...

renogaw

another non glorious job, but it pays well enough :)
I am third in charge of a division of the second largest plumbing and heating wholesaler in the nation, WinWholesale. I do a lot of house heat designs (radiant infloor, baseboard etc), boiler layouts, plumbing fixture quotes, and about half the purchasing for our local store. been doing the wholesale business for just over 11 years now, and before that was a manager at a retail store...MAN i was happy to get out of that.

mr. guitar

I work at my lfs whenever / if I have time after school...which is usually never. School takes up my entire day. On a "good" day I have no less than 2-3 hours of homework. After I finish high school and then go to college I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I thought about a Chemist, French teacher, and guitar player...like Doyle Dykes. I have plenty of time to look into what I want to do. Has anyone heard of Doyle Dykes before?

k-rok

Originally Posted by Birdy
Well my career was a zookeeper, then I became a SAHM when a suprise pregnancy turned out to be twins, I now own a Saltwater aquarium maintenance Business and my husband is Project manager for a Construction company (our main income) and he builds aquarium stands and custom build-ins as a side job.
Birdy,
I'm looking to start some kind of LFS/aquatic service business in Ohio. Is there a real market for this kind of business? Any helpful tips would be appreciated!

maeistero

i get to take care of these!!!
the first two pictures are of the shark tank. it's the biggest and has all our sharks and rays. i haven't seen a census yet, so i can't tell you how many are in there. i know there's quite a few hound sharks, a horn, a striped bamboo, a couple(few?) spotteds, and a lot of probably 8" rays.
the pics make them look smaller than they are, but all of these tanks are diveable for a 6 ft tall person. i should've had a person stand next to each tank.
the first two pictures are of the shark tank. it's the biggest and has all our sharks and rays. i haven't seen a census yet, so i can't tell you how many are in there. i know there's quite a few hound sharks, a horn, a striped bamboo, a couple(few?) spotteds, and a lot of probably 8" rays.

this is the sequoia tank upstairs. no guests have seen it yet as we're using the room for meetings. it's the smallest of our tanks and has the meanest tangs so far.

here we have the nautilus. every tank has a hugely immense creation above it to hide where we get in and out. it also hides the lighting and all.

maeistero

this is our primordial tank in the ice room. it snows in this area. it's very difficult to get around above this tank, but it has some very cool fish. i'm in love with this puff. there's a dogface in there too.

b.n.g

im in the army reserved,,,my MOS(job) im an infentry soldier,,,,and in the civilian side i work at walgreens....come over ill hook u up!!!!lol....