What do you do for a living?

I repair the electronics in industrial equipment. I have worked on everything from a machine that makes Kool-Aid Flavor crystals to a raw sewage pump. Its an interesting job. I get to visit all kinds of locations. and in my spare time I am currently trying to win the lottery. One big payday, retire at 34, get a 600 gallon reef tank, play hockey all day, take a loooooooonnnnggggg vacation.

ackermsb

Im an IT project manager by day, finishing up an MBA in the evenings, play in a band on the weekends and in my spare time and starting a company

anubisxero

I used to be a part time manager at the local gamestop. That was alright for a few years. Now I get to stay home with this beautiful brunette. :)

demartini

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
I used to be a part time manager at the local gamestop. That was alright for a few years. Now I get to stay home with this beautiful brunette. :)

awwww she's beautiful! look at those eyes!

anubisxero

Originally Posted by DeMartini
awwww she's beautiful! look at those eyes!
Aww shucks..thanks. she's a handful. I'd expect nothing less. =) Here's another.

and picking on daddy.

anubisxero

great pictures! she's a real cutie pie.
Thank you again. =) She's Gabrielle(Gabby) I'm Jason.
And you?

demartini

Thank you again. =) She's Gabrielle(Gabby) I'm Jason.
And you?
nice to meet you! I'm Lauren

demartini

Nice to meet you as well Lauren! :)
Did I see you say you were in San Fran?
yep...and to stay on topic with this thread lol I work at Bank of America! and go to school at San Francisco State.

anubisxero

yep...and to stay on topic with this thread lol I work at Bank of America! and go to school at San Francisco State.
Awesome. I'm originally from California. So it's always nice to talk to someone from home. Did you grow up there?

anubisxero

yep, I have been here my whole life. Where in Cali were you?
Southern cali. Inland Empire area. San Bernardino/Redlands/Riverside. My dad lives in Ontario/Chino area.
I totally miss home. The weather the food. The people. lol.

1knight164

Southern cali. Inland Empire area. San Bernardino/Redlands/Riverside. My dad lives in Ontario/Chino area.
I totally miss home. The weather the food. The people. lol.
Hey, another from SoCal. And Riverside as well.
Don't mean to butt in but was curious as to what made you leave? I know the high prices and taxes are killing me, but the weather...can't beat it...I hate the cold!!!

zoie2

My husband and I take in mentally disabled adults. We have 3 that live with us so I work at home. They go to a day program M-F which is nice. I"m getting a family day care license soon. I can't wait to start that. My house is small so I can only get 3 kids. So I'll still be working at home. :cheer:

armandoc

1-man "techsupport staff" for a software development company in Angleton, TX, dealing with the "regulated" industry (DOT, OSHA). If any of you work in the pertochem industry, you might know of us as either MocKingbird or ExxTend Learning. Wife works at the same company with me (OverNite Software, Inc.) as a technical writer (editor).

lanceafer

I’m a graphic designer at Cornell University. Kind of a jack of all trades at the moment. When we get some more funding and staff I will focus mainly in 3d modeling and animation. We make teaching material for vet students and the public. One of the projects we are working on now is expanding the Feline Health Center video collection. There are currently 6 videos with 5 or 6 more in the works. If you own a cat I would recommend checking it out. Just search for Cornell Feline Health Center (sorry I don’t remember the URL) and click on the videos. Then again I might be a bit bias.