What do you do for a living?

agent707

For a living - Cheese burgers, Potatoe Chips, Diet Coke.... then a rigorous workout on the treadmill.
For a paycheck - Write computer programs and stuff.
For no reason at all - Write investment models on what I'm going to do with my winning Powerball ticket.

smork81

Sr. Material Sourcing Analyst for Northrop Grumman (Ship Systems).
At a pc allllllll day and constantly on these forums readin' up!

B

badtrigger

I'm the one behind the scenes at the bowling alley spraying frebreze into the shoes. If not busy then i hand the shoes out.

fbm

1. MM/ELT on a submarine while in the Navy.
2. Cryogenic operator/mechanic for BOC gases.
3. Reactor Operator for nuke plant in Illinois.
4. Electrician for bearing plant/steel mills
5. Distribution system operator for electric utility company.

bgrae001

I'm a helicopter pilot, but don't tell my Mom, she thinks I play piano in a whore house!
I was a helicopter mechanic for 10 years then decied I wanted to make more money and do less work. I have 7 years till I retire at 39. Then I can be a bum full time. Yey
:jumping:

67 demon

Originally Posted by fbm
1. MM/ELT on a submarine while in the Navy.
2. Cryogenic operator/mechanic for BOC gases.
3. Reactor Operator for nuke plant in Illinois.

4. Electrician for bearing plant/steel mills
5. Distribution system operator for electric utility company.
Homer Simpson?? :thinking:

tomtoro

I'm a retired Commodity Manager of a large computer company. I quit in 1998 to stay home with the kids 'cause they were in daycare for 10 hours a day and miserable. My wife made more than me so I took the bullet and quit. Big sacrifice, right?
After that, I remodeled two small houses and sold 'em. When that was done, I needed something to do so I started a reef tank. Didn't know it was going to take over, but oh well.

J

judib

Recently back on disability, worked 3 years as a Manager for a window tint and auto alarm shop, also the bookkeeper, film cutter, car mover, customer service rep. Worked myself right back into disability again *sigh*

peter ray

I'm a Martial Arts Instructor in California. I'm also a woman who works for a woman who owns the school. (Go girls!) We are part of the Ernie Reyes World Martial Arts Association. Our school is 9000 Sq. Ft. with over 100 classes per week! We have over 15 instructors who work here.
My boss has a 40 gallon fresh water tank in her office and I have a 95 gallon reef tank in my office! Pretty cool. Keeps the kids busy while I talk to their parents.

watson3

Originally Posted by driftking7277
Naval Special Warfare Operator

Please elaborate..Are you near Fort Collins..