What do you think about the Pope's comments?

petieaztec

um we have moved to a new topic now RU we are clear on that one hense the black and white smokes when elected. anyways what is this oreo pizza???? :thinking:

ruaround

what i meant is that the pope is not elected by the general public... gosh... doody buger breathe...
here is an oreo pizza...

ruaround

OMG jd ... if you didnt have boogers for eyes you would see that is not an oreo pie... you can top it with just about anything...
neener neener
and petie... YOU BETTER WORK!!! omg... did i just quote rupaul... shoot me... shoot me now!!!

J

jdragunas

uhhh. i don't see how being able to top it with anything makes it not a pie... that was a weird comment from a weird person... you can put anything you want on top of a pie too...

ruaround

Welcome to the world... can i help you???
just because you can top it with anything doesnt make it a pizza... it just is a dessert pizza you eat it with you fingers instead of a fork or other utensil (i know how you LOVE the spork
...) i was just saying that it can be topped with just about anything you you kootie dispenser...

ruaround

Originally Posted by jdragunas
fart-brained face head!
uuuuhhhhhh... what???
BTW... i know you are but what am i???

petieaztec

I miss the head banger guy..... he's feelin' it...... he hears it........ now he's all out enjoying it....rock on!!!!!!!

dogstar

Its intresting how some have mentioned the ' clashing ' of there studies of science and religon among some classmates, ect.
It seems the Popes speech was mainly on that exact subject....
I have read the compleate speech and not really quite sure myself as to what REASON/why he mentioned the quote....
Is he useing the Emperor's reasoning in the quote as an example as to how one should use reasoning or as not? Is he agreeing with the reasoning and therefore with the quote as well? Or is he saying that that kind of reasoning is not proper in his mind.....Im lost as to why he used this quote in the overall theme of the lecture.
I dont compleatly understand because its not clear to me...I can see why some may think either way as to why he did it......
It seems that the Pope is trying to drive the point that the Emperors point was that God does not want violence and was saying that Islam is violent and thus the reasoning. And with the Pope pointing out this as a good reasoning ( I think ).
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/be...nsburg_en.html
Anyway, as for my on thoughts on the subject as to what I think, as to the title of the thread, is Im not sure. And sort of dont care, but sort of do. hehe

alyssia

Originally Posted by soto
why thank you.
not too into stuff that's oreo flavored and here's why: you only get the chocolate flavor, not the filling. and it's a cheap bitter chocolate. yet oreos themselves are still great because they're fun to eat. the filling is what truely makes the oreo, not the chocolate. otherwise they wouldn't have Double Stuff. course they don't make any versions with extra cookie. why? cause it's a crummy cheap chocolate flavor. it also promotes communism so WATCH OUT!!

Yummmm, Double Stuff's!

ruaround

Originally Posted by petieaztec
I miss the head banger guy..... he's feelin' it...... he hears it........ now he's all out enjoying it....rock on!!!!!!!
here ya go peeps...

ruaround

Originally Posted by alyssia
You have such a good sense of humor!

why thank you!!! i totally thought i only amused myself... well i guess that might be personal though :hilarious ...

ohhh... and back at you
... but double...