what does your SWF.com name mean?

fedukeford

well, some people have some really odd/unusual SWF.com names here, so im just wondering what they all mean??
ill start with mine, i play baseball for fedukeford, so i chose fedukeford

hot883

Mine is for my avator. It is a 2005 883 Harley with custom HD paint which are flames. Get it? Hot883.
She is getting traded in though next month so what am I to do then?

27mtaylor

That funny, I thought about posting the same thread.... I played college baseball and my number was 27. My first initail is "m" and my last name is taylor.

speg

Well I come up with names for myself on the internet because I dont wanna post my real name.. I usually call myself 'Adidas'.. but about 4-5 years ago I was playing a online 'mud' and you have to pick a name that is completely made up.. Speg for some reason was the name that I just happend to come up with.. and its stuck with me since. Pretty stupid huh.

madman133

i was trying to sign up for something but madman was taken madman3 was taken madman13 was taken madman33 was taken so i put them together and got madman133

testieone

Well, I had some cancer a few years ago and lost a 'little something'. Years and years ago I put on a contest at work for the best screen name and gave a prize! A friend suggested this screen name and since we are cops, it kind of has a duel purpose!!!

mimzy

Originally Posted by testieone
Well, I had some cancer a few years ago and lost a 'little something'. Years and years ago I put on a contest at work for the best screen name and gave a prize! A friend suggested this screen name and since we are cops, it kind of has a duel purpose!!!

LOL!!!! Oh no! Now I can't call you by your screen name!!

Oh well.

Glad to hear you made it through, though... good to have you with us :joy:
As for my s/n; "Mimzy" is just short for my first name - Miriam.

J

jcrim

J=first initial
Crim(inal law)
Kind of a play on words too... like J-crew

bbb

It's the initials of Billy Bob Bozo, which is a name I use when I go to my friends house to play online games. We came up with the name at school one day when we had to make a bussiness letter and come up with our own names.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Beth is short for Elizabeth.....SWF.com gave me this name, I didn't choose it. LOL