what does your SWF.com name mean?

lovethesea

Originally Posted by whackamole
i have a mole on my neck and my buddys would hit me on my neck and yell whackamole jsut to annoy me

:scared:

phixer

Phixer is a hackers term. My job is to provide solutions to problems related to weapons and countermeasure systems for the DOD. I spell it Phixer just to be different.

mr. guitar

For those of you who know who Chet Atkins is, it's pretty easy to tell where I got my name from. He's one of my favorite guitar players besides Doyle Dykes. Not braggin' but I can play some of Chet's and Doyle's songs.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by testieone
Well, I had some cancer a few years ago and lost a 'little something'. Years and years ago I put on a contest at work for the best screen name and gave a prize! A friend suggested this screen name and since we are cops, it kind of has a duel purpose!!!

Sorry about your illness, and I am glad you came through it ok, but that is a great name story :)
I've been into dragons and other fantasy beasties since I can remember and Zim is the start of my last name.

philgmiami

I Got The Nickmame Philgmiami Cause I Goto Miami At Least Twice A Month..my Name Is Phil And My Last Name Starts With A G (gambino)..