what does your SWF.com name mean?

fwildthing

i used to hang out in the industrial rave joints in chicago with my nympho polish goddess girlfriend...... thus the name fwildthing. it's a very long story...

bergamer

Originally Posted by Dogstar
My dog's name was Star,

haha, I always assumed your name had something to do with fencing (spelled somehow)

gordruls

I have been a fan of Jeff Gordon..and I have had it printed on my license
plates in two different states I lived in...Although this hasn't been very good year for him
YOU MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER
...IT TAKES THREE 8'S TO MAKE ONE 24!!!

hotlegs

At work, all us girls give eachother nicknames just for fun. Mine is hotlegs. You must have fun at work or the day will drag!!!

stang66200

stang = Mustang (the type made by Ford)
66 = 1966
200 = 200 cid straight 6 engine
It was my first car.
Now my name should be stang99281LE.

my way

Originally Posted by hotlegs
At work, all us girls give eachother nicknames just for fun. Mine is hotlegs. You must have fun at work or the day will drag!!!

Can I come work with you?

mitzel

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Emperor Palpatine gave me mine....Guess it stuck. Seriosly, when I played paintball, we had a 3 man team and did tournaments. This was about 5 years ago in Minnesota doing the Polar Bear tournament......actually won a few. Anyway, our team name was Def Squids. Our member names were Squid Vicious, Billy Da Squid, and myself, Darth Squidius.
Darth Squidius was to long so I used Tang instead.

Ah nice to see another star wars geek around here .
MITZEL as in my last name , I have a ton of other screen names but just got tired of all the creativeness and went with simple. some other names I've had Chunk the jawa , ronto rider , Sgt socko, Sith lord slappy , The list goes on but Mitzel is what I am for now.

hotlegs

Originally Posted by My Way
Can I come work with you?

Sure! As long as you look good in some tight orange shorts! LOL

my way

How good is your eyesight?

ruaround

Hmmmm...hotlegs, Do you work at that restraunt named after what an Owl says ; )... :thinking:

hotlegs

Gee, how did you guess? It's only part time for now to put myself through school. I'm studying criminal law.

puffer24/7

a girl that has a sense of humour, yes, which hooters so i can come by with my mom and dad, it is a family place right?

puffer24/7

no clubs, but hooters moto down here in florida is that it is a family place, the crab legs are allsome down here, hooters did start down here just to let you know but you probably allready knew that

hotlegs

Of course I did. We do have alot of families come in. Some people just don't see it that way. THEY'RE HATERS!

puffer24/7

well i love hooters and did a project on them when i was in 5th grade and iam not talking about the boo**, lol, i will never forget the look on my teachers face, it was priceless

ruaround

Kids eat free on Sunday at the Hooters here... Thats justification enough to make it a family place

happyvac

There's this little wooden fish on my desk to hold pencils, and I thought it was pretty cool looking, so I picked it for some other, larger websites...then I just picked it for this to avoid confusion :p