What is everyone's career?

drkphx

What does everyone do and would you rather be doing a different job. I'm unemployed at the moment. I decided to go back to college. I'm still not sure what I want to do when I finish.

T

therock0861

Marine 24/7 and studying to get my bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice!!

karajay

Originally posted by waterfaller1
..would rather be shoveling horse _ _ _ _:D

Yeah me too! Instead I get to clean up after pigs (AKA - my husband and daughter).
Currently I'm a 34 yr. old bum trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up.
:D

sexychic

Mother of 3 and therock's wife, we are all very happy to have you home baby! you are so loved and where missed very much!............:cheer:

coloradodeb

LOL which day of the week???? First off I am an RN, secondly we have a potato farm, thirdly, dog groomer........so I guess you can take your pick.........
debs

S

sinner's girl

I'm a student. Whenever I get out of school (let's say in 4-5 more years) then I'll pick a career, maybe. I'd really like to just get a job to pay back the school loan I'll have to take out for law school, then have a kid and be a stay-at-mom. :notsure:
Currently, I'm in grad school for technical writing.

dragracer

I got you all beat. High School Maintencance Person!! Whats worse........its the high school I graduated from. Killer pension though. I am about to start a part time job as a Frozen Water Transfer Technician.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by dragracer
I got you all beat. High School Maintencance Person!! Whats worse........its the high school I graduated from. Killer pension though. I am about to start a part time job as a Frozen Water Transfer Technician.

Hey that can be an awesome job depending on what school system you work for!
I personally know some people doing that job making six figures, summers off, awesome health care and pensions!

dalley

Parts Rep. for Fender Musical Instruments Corp. in Scottsdale, AZ ... great company. I get to try out prototype guitars, amps, , etc ... hope to get into the IT Dept. there eventually

muneyd00d

I am self employd at the age of 16, *Bow*. I managed to take my passion (Paintball), and start my own buisness making my own parts and all that cool stuff.