what is/was your first car

zanoshanox

I paid for half of the car and my parents payed for the other half. I'm not takin anything for granted, I feel fortunate for it...That sound better?

fanker

dude the only people that have there parents pay for stuff are rich people. and nobody around here has there parents pay for stuff

fanker

dont worry i wasnt talking about u shane
my brother is giving me that truck. if he wasnt giving me the truck i would have bought it.

drew2005

My first car was my parents 1989 Honda Accord. That was when i first got my license. I loved that car and it got stolen in front of my ex-girlfriends apartment.
My first car that i actually bought on my own was a 1998 Dodge Avenger ES V6. I had it all hooked up. 18" rims, lowered 2 inches with Eibachs, Tokico struts, custom exhaust, AEM cold air intake, Unorthodox underdrive pulley. Sweet car but way underpowered. Now i drive a 2003 Saab 9-3. Now this car i love. Ill never get another car without turbo.

speg

I forget the year now.. but I believe it was a 93 or 95 buick skylark. My ex made me buy it from her dad... well .. her dad had it up north in the snow (and salt...) and the blasted thing would fall apart all the friggin time due to rust.. It nearly killed her and I both when the break lines broke while I pulled up to a red light.

hiptang

Originally Posted by Phixer
Real hotrods burn the back tires.

Well then what do you call a car that can burn all 4 tires?

I can burn all 4 through 1st and in 2nd in my 92 eagle talon awd. IMO theres nothing cooler than gettin sideways with all 4 spinnin.

alaredsox

Originally Posted by bs21
1967 GTO, but wanted to do alot of stuff to it to restore it but after buying the car then saving for college it just sits around. now i drive a '95 civic

How much you want for it???? What does it have now and what have you done to it? I'm dying to get my hands on one of these!

jdm07

1996 mustang convert. Parents payed for it but I work my -$$ off on the farm. Had it sinse i was 14.

jhov2324

My first car was a 1992 Honda Accord, so much fun, crusied it, pimped it, crashed it, lol, very good car

molamola

My very first car, courtesy of my folks was a 1993 Ford Taurus. After rebuilding the transmission (twice), replacing the AC compressor, and the alternator (twice), I was rear-ended, thus totalling the car. When my dad asked what kind of car I wanted as a replacement, I asked for something smaller and more reliable. What did he come home with? Another 1993 Ford Taurus. Within two months, we had the transmission rebuilt, the AC compressor replaced, and the alternator replaced, the last straw was when my radiator blew up on my way to finals. The very first car that I bought myself and am still paying for is a 2001 JeepWrangler
In the past 140,000 miles or so, I've only had to replace the thermostat. Best car ever...and I only have two more payments to go!

zsalinas

Originally Posted by HipTang
Well then what do you call a car that can burn all 4 tires?

I can burn all 4 through 1st and in 2nd in my 92 eagle talon awd. IMO theres nothing cooler than gettin sideways with all 4 spinnin.

I love seein that. There's nothing better. My first car and still same car is my 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. I love that car and don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

drew2005

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
Haha drew05, sounds pretty sick, got any pics?
Which car the Dodge or the Saab?

alaredsox

My wife drives a 00 Eclispe. Beautiful car! Too bad she drives like an old granny in it.
My first car was a hand-me-down from my oldest brother. An 84 Mazda 323. No AC, no powersteering, no electronics; just a chassis, 4 wheels and an engine. I abused the hell out of that thing! I would let my friends who had no idea how to drive a stick borrow it. The first car I actually paid for was a 78 280Z. Now that was an insane car! WAY too much under the hood for a 16yo. Still dont know how I got away with that one! Now I drive an 02 Galant. It's boring but reliable as hell.

jakebtc

LOL my first car was a 1979 regency 98 BIG BOY hehe really nice car was like driving while still sitting on the living room couch