what is/was your first car

zsalinas

I just have aim here at work we're not aloud to have msn for some reason. I'm gonna see if I can attach a picture of mine.

hiptang

Thats nice
. I have thought about getting some kind of paint job like that but i don't know that i ever would. I'm just stuck on the way my car looks and i don't think i will ever change it. It's nice to see a car painted nice like that and with detail. Most people who do that use graphics or get it done by someone who has no clue what they're doing and it turns out horrible. Imo you have a great respectible looking car. It's nice to see people with dsm's that keep them nice and clean. Most people just trash them because they are cheaper to buy. I guess that why i kept my 1g, there's not to many out there that aren't burnt out so i feel as through i can stand out by having a nice one.

zsalinas

Thanks. I completely understand what you're sayin. I hate graphics and all the "ricer" stuff. Mine is actually a professional job and it's kept nice. I show it and everything. I won best paint at my last show so that was exciting. The sad part is they are going for cheaper now so all the retards are buying them. They're addicting for sure owning a salt water tank doesn't even compare.

hiptang

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
They're addicting for sure owning a salt water tank doesn't even compare.
It's not even close. They are worth all the time and money spent on them. I used to street race mine on friday and saturday nights and them spend all day sunday taking everything apart and making sure everthing was in good condition. i did that for about two years straight. All the hours of prep work and care are worth it because it performed everytime i asked it to. Everyone always told me i was to hard on my car and didn't understand why it didn't give out. They didn't see all the behind the scenes work that i did. I've always ran my car hard but i also take car of it after that too. I used to always tell people i couldn't let the carbon build up in it so i had to run it.
anyway, i have to go. nice talking to a fellow dsm guy. Keep up the good work with your car.

dirty-d

i had a 1991 bonneville (bonny) my friends called it "the ghetto cruiser" i loved it...........lot of country cruising in that.....and alot of cornfields

squidd

I got you guys all beat...
AWD (OK, full time 4WD) Hot V-8 (my old stock car motor) Unique One of a Kind Paint...
And it's a VAN...(Chicks Dig Vans..
)

And...Check out that Cool Dude combination Air Dam and Snow Plow !!!
Talk about your "Ground Effects"...

phixer

:hilarious thats a serious pimpmobile :hilarious can I borrow it next time Im "crusin for chicks"?

magooo2

Love the van....excellent.
Now I know I am dating myself but my 1st car was a 1969 cutlass . For all you under 25 thats when Oldsmobile made great looking cars