Whatdya Think?

bang guy

This one is a R. yuma. I'll know in a few weeks if the color is just lighting or bleaching.
It's about 2" across.

tina

Do you say it's a yuma b/c of the outer tentacles? They look to be longer than the central ones.

bang guy

Originally posted by Tina
Do you say it's a yuma b/c of the outer tentacles? They look to be longer than the central ones.

Yep along with the radial symetry (wheel spoke look).

T

tizzo

Oh, yeah Bang that's bleaching... I don't wanna see you get all attached just to lose it in the longrun, so I will offer you a big favor, and yup, it's free. You can send it to me now, and I will provide the hospital comfort it deserves until it passes and you will not hafta suffer through it yourself.
Not goin' for it huh?...
Ah well, I tried...
Very pretty!!

B

big911dog

Tizzo beat me to the punch. It looks sick to me Guy. Send it to me and I'll QT. I promise you the first frag as soon as its healed!

T

tizzo

We are all friends here.....
til you get something we want, then we use the info we gathered as your friend and use it against you. That's THEM Bang, I wouldn't do something like that... so when your new little shroom there mysteriously disappears, don't blame me!!

dburr

I think Bang went to bed, you take the front and i'll take the back door. Tizzo, make sure the car is running.:cheer:

T

tizzo

Now, you're just not thinkin right. How are we gonna split that thing up 3 ways?? Ooh, ooh wait I have a solution, just leave it with me and...

scotts

Bang, beautiful.
Did you get that at a lfs or from a "source"?
Do you only have the one?
How fast do you think it will take to spread? Or do you plan on helping it spread.
Scott

bang guy

Originally posted by dburr
I think Bang went to bed, you take the front and i'll take the back door. Tizzo, make sure the car is running.:cheer:

Apparently you don't understand the stopping power of a 50 caliber Muzzelloader packed with 150 grains of black powder...

C

cowpoke

LOL Bang!!!
When that thing goes off at night you won't even have to hit them!
They will be so night blind they will not be able to even find thier car!!!!