Whatdya Think?

dburr

Apparently you don't understand the stopping power of a 50 caliber Muzzelloader packed with 150 grains of black powder...
Like deer in the head lights:scared:

fishking

Originally posted by Bang Guy
Apparently you don't understand the stopping power of a 50 caliber Muzzelloader packed with 150 grains of black powder...

man all i have to do is that matrix crap and then ditch for the car

bang guy

Originally posted by fishking
man all i have to do is that matrix crap and then ditch for the car

I recently put a hole through a quarter from 200 yards while sighting in my Leupold Mark 4 scope..
How fast can you drive??

T

tizzo

(dburr, Squidd... I think he's just tryin' to scare us. Don't fall for it. We'll meet in his front yard tonight.)
Bang, DISREGARD THIS POST

fishking

Originally posted by Bang Guy
I recently put a hole through a quarter from 200 yards while sighting in my Leupold Mark 4 scope..
How fast can you drive??

ummmmmmmmm maybe we should for get the matrix stuff:D

dburr

Ah-ha, defacing federal property..... i'm calling the FBI.
Tizzo, when they pick him up, we can just walk right in. Bang, i'll feed your tank in your leave of absents.:yes:
:hilarious

dskidmore

Originally posted by MasterZeus
If in Rochester, which LFS?
I just got a ricordia from the Reef Shoppe up in Irondequoit

Have you had good luck with them? They have really nice corals, but the tanks seem so sterile, and "Tom" refuses to admit that there is more than one way to do things.
I like the fish better out at Marine Oasis, but they can't seem to keep a nice coral tank. Marine Oasis seems to be _the_ place for equiptment.

T

tizzo

Originally posted by scoobydoo
Ok, I'm In, let's quit talking about it and DO IT!!!! 2:35 a.m. tomorrow night.

We gotta speak in code...
"The chickens will fly south at midnight to meet their turkey counterparts, for a bo jangles dinner.":D

yellowtail

Originally posted by Tizzo
We gotta speak in code...
"The chickens will fly south at midnight to meet their turkey counterparts, for a bo jangles dinner.":D

reefer44

nice.....i have not seen one that bright before either!.......or that yellow....a few bright oranges but none that glow like the SUN!
Brad

oscardeuce

Hey Bang,
I got your back.
I shot 450/500 a Camp Perry Ohio
30.06 open sights, no wussy scope.
I hit the center of a 3 inch X at 600 yards.
We'll keep that Ric safe