whats a good bed?

flip_x

Hey looking for a new bed and looking for some ideas on some..
anyone have a Sealy Posturepedic sedona springs or true form? how do u like it?
Anyways thanks for helping me!!

aquaknight

I have a Serta. I had a car accident a couple years back and ever since, it's been very easy for me to get a sore neck. I looked at a bunch of beds. I really didn't like those memory foams. They seem to be effected too much by the temperture of the room. Either too soft or too hard. Most of the time too hard for me, as I enjoy a nice plush bed. My previous bed was a double euro pillow top Sealy and it just seemed gimmicky after a bit. My Serta is a Perfect Sleeper, Belvedere model, I believe (I'll check the bed when I get home this coming weekend). It's a plush(non-pillow top) coil mattress, but has some crazy number of coils, like 550 for the queen. It has the perfect 'give' for my size weight (6'4" 235#).

bang guy

We got a Sleep Number last year. It's been great.
We had a Sealy Posturepedic before that and it was OK.

stdreb27

I'll have to go home and check the brand, but I love my bed. It doesn't have springs. Latex or something, but I live in the south, so it is never cold.
Sealy posterpedic.

lovethesea

I am with Bang, we have had a sleep number for about 4 years now and LOVE IT.
My sis in law has one at their home and their lake house.

ophiura

Select Comfort sleep number baby!!!
LOVE IT
Used to be a really soft number (like 45) but as my back started bothering me over time I've made it really hard. Every once an awhile I want the nest feeling though so I put it back down.
Even our cats have preferences for which side of the bed they sleep on (my husband and I have different numbers).

flip_x

hmm i think im leaning towards the true form.. anyone have a foam mattress?? what about a down pillow top? thanks =) i just want one thats very comfy!

ca161406

Originally Posted by bhfccsr198
http:///forum/post/2894583
Temper Pedic All The Way Bt Like Stated It Is Def Effected By Heat So Body Heat Makes It Hot
yup, i <3 mine.
my parents have the pillow top on theres, i dont like it so much

saltygerman

Originally Posted by Flip_x
http:///forum/post/2895383
hmm i think im leaning towards the true form.. anyone have a foam mattress?? what about a down pillow top? thanks =) i just want one thats very comfy!
I have a king coil that has 5" of memory foam on top..oam mattresses are very hot!!!

geridoc

We have a Select Comfort Sleep Number bed, and are very happy with it. After my surgery I could adjust the bed so that when I laid down I didn't stress the sutures, so I was much more comfortable.

sharkbait9

sleep number beds are the best. I can't sleep on anything now but a sleep number. Vacations are always a problem when it comes to sleeping.

mimzy

Our first mattress was a Posturepedic ultra-soft pillow top, and after 2 weeks we were both so incredibly MISERABLE that we forked over the astronomical restocking fee and exchanged it for a Posturepedic with a much firmer pillow top. It's a bajillion times better, and the Hubbs ADORES it - I think it's very comfy, but honestly, I'd rather sleep on a board. I actually look forward to our campng trips b/c I get to sleep on the ground in a sleeping bag.
...For this reason I'd LOVE to try a sleep-number bed.... sleep surfaces are such a personal preference; I adore the idea of being able to set the firmness level without causing my Husband any discomfort. I'd rather sleep on a sack of rocks than a bed that's too soft.

coral head

Originally Posted by Flip_x
http:///forum/post/2894369
Hey looking for a new bed and looking for some ideas on some..
anyone have a Sealy Posturepedic sedona springs or true form? how do u like it?
Anyways thanks for helping me!!

I prefer a Deep Sand Bed - 6 inches is ideal.

mie

We have the king size sleep number with the monster pillow top. Man I love that thing.
My sleep # is 40.
My wife's sleep # is 90.