Whats your favorite chain restaurant?

clownfish11

BUFFALO WILD WINGS, and for you wing lovers we call it B-Dubs the third or just B dubs!!!! its amazing....and theres white castles, and osme others but b dubs!!

alix2.0

i like cracker barrel ok but for some reason breakfast food makes me sick, so i never eat there.

nyyankeees

Man, I haven't had good wings in soooo long. The pizza and wings in the South sucks. I need my NY style thin crust and some REAL Buffalo wings and these people have never even heard of garlic pizza?? Are you kidding me.

restaurant

Great thread,
I agree with all the above comments. There are several cafes with a rich history of live music, on McDougal Street in the West Village in New York. Actually, it was in this part of New York that music legend such as Peter Paul and Mary, Bob Dylan and many other ‘folkies’ blossomed in. Then there was the CBGB in east village, the house of punk music as we know it. Restaurants and café has long been god to the music culture as music has been to the restaurant’s business. Actually, New York is full of instances where certain types of music have flourished in a particular restaurant or restaurants and ultimately spilled onto the international field.

socal57che

Mugs Up!!!

Super Zip w/cheese, Curly Qs and a Black Cow!!

Not nearly enough yummy smileys for this. I even found a write-up.
"Root beer is still made in the basement at Mugs-Up Root Beer Drive-In, as it has been for decades. Sassy carhops dash in and out of the angular orange-and-white building, carrying metal trays heaped with frosty glass mugs and loose-meat Zip Burgers, Whiz Burgers (Zips with cheese), crunchy onion rings, tangy barbecued pork sandwiches and Chili Whiz Dogs. Relive the Steely Dan song and order a Big Black Cow — root beer and vanilla ice cream — with your meal. For diners who prefer something a bit more tart than root beer, there’s fresh limeade."
- Charles Ferruzza
There are only two left that I know of and I have eaten at both. Independence, Mo and Columbia, Mo.