whats your most embarassing moment?

E

eric b 125

i went out on a fishing trip with a girlfriends family years ago. (the girl and i are no longer dating). i had to go to the bathroom super super bad, so i jumped at the first chance i had. i found a nice secluded tree to lean against ( had to go #2) pulled my waders down and went. as i'm sitting back down on the boat, i realize that when i nestled my back agains the tree, i poo'd right into the waders around my ankles. there was no real way of playing it off, but i tried my best.
can any of you top that?

t316

I don't know if this will top it off, but it's related to fishing/dates/etc...
My Dad and I go out Flounder gigging a lot thru the inlets off the NC coasts. One trip a few years ago, my niece had invited her new boyfriend to come down to the beach with us that weekend. Of course, we talked him into coming gigging with us late that first night. Well, in the middle of the night, out somewhere in the Inner Coastal Waterway on a boat, my Dad has those same pains that you were describing. Oh he kept it a secret, but it was killing him, only problem is we are on a small flat bottom boat, there is no tree or woods in sight. So he plays it off and goes to the back of the boat, like he's checking the motor or something. He's actually hanging his (behind) off the back of the boat
... We would have never known the difference, being at night and all, and the sound of the generator, EXCEPT...the freakin' wind was blowing towards the front of the boat
This wall of (displeasing) smell hit me and my niece's new boyfriend's faces upside the head so hard, we almost fell off the boat.
I could go on with the rest of the night, but long story short.....she never heard from him again after that trip....

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Eric B 125
http:///forum/post/2976034
i went out on a fishing trip with a girlfriends family years ago. (the girl and i are no longer dating). i had to go to the bathroom super super bad, so i jumped at the first chance i had. i found a nice secluded tree to lean against ( had to go #2) pulled my waders down and went. as i'm sitting back down on the boat, i realize that when i nestled my back agains the tree, i poo'd right into the waders around my ankles. there was no real way of playing it off, but i tried my best.
can any of you top that?
A wise person would NEVER, EVER tell this story and kill all involved not to leave witnesses behind.

jtt

As random as this sounds, I went on a trip to Romania a few years back, and we ended up going "camping" in one of those camps that has little single room houses (more like shacks) with 7 beds in it, you know which ones i am describing? well, one night, one of my romanian buddies makes us this chili for dinner... generally speaking it was good, but it had a very interesting taste... my stomach wasnt very happy after...
you know that feeling when you have to go so bad, that you actually need to stand and quench your cheeks together and try not to move for fear of an explosion? when also at the same time the clock is ticking, and you somehow need to waddle as fast as you can to the bathroom? yeah, thats how i felt at about midnight that night.
i didnt make it.

scotts

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2976049

I could go on with the rest of the night, but long story short.....she never heard from him again after that trip....

Completely funny story, but this is absolutely hilarious!!!
When we go golfing I think it will take us about 8 hours to finish the round, we are going to be laughing too hard to hit the ball.

makoshrk2

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2976049

I don't know if this will top it off, but it's related to fishing/dates/etc...
My Dad and I go out Flounder gigging a lot thru the inlets off the NC coasts. One trip a few years ago, my niece had invited her new boyfriend to come down to the beach with us that weekend. Of course, we talked him into coming gigging with us late that first night. Well, in the middle of the night, out somewhere in the Inner Coastal Waterway on a boat, my Dad has those same pains that you were describing. Oh he kept it a secret, but it was killing him, only problem is we are on a small flat bottom boat, there is no tree or woods in sight. So he plays it off and goes to the back of the boat, like he's checking the motor or something. He's actually hanging his a$$ off the back of the boat
... We would have never known the difference, being at night and all, and the sound of the generator, EXCEPT...the freakin' wind was blowing towards the front of the boat
This wall of SH*T smell hit me and my niece's new boyfriend's faces upside the head so hard, we almost fell off the boat.

All men know not too piss or s*** into the wind. But that is a funny story.

sepulatian

Please do NOT use symbols in curse words as though that somehow makes them alright. This is a family site! I will just delete the entire post of anyone who does this from now on. You all are adults, find better words.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/2976322
brown noser

j/k I would never intentionally go against the rules or say anything against anyone who upholds them

You seemed to have not only have something on your nose, but your entire face must have been up in there........

t316

Oh, you guys are tempting me but since I'm on the verge of a reprimand, I'm going to refrain