Where did you go on your honeymoon?

yacobito

I am getting marriend next summer and will be looking into where to go on a honeymoon soon. I thought I would see where other people have gone or would like to go and maybe get some ideas. :thinking: So lets here where you have been!

tangman99

We went to Alaska for 2 weeks. Seven days on a Princess Cruise and 7 days on a land tour. The most awesome place I have ever been in my life!

ophiura

Mostly due to financial considerations, we went to Williamsburg, VA for a week (during the Fall). Very nice condo and went hot air ballooning too (eekkk!!!). :D

yacobito

Yeah, there are just so many options. I am thinking I will stay in the US, for the same reason as ophiura mentioned. I am thinking maybe Lake Tahoe, somewhere in Colorado, or maybe Northern California? Maybe a resort of some kind. We both love the outdoors so those places have their advantages.

S

simm

Now a week in the mountains in a condo flipping the fly rod somewhere in Montana or Wyoming. Now that would work just fine to.

itchy

Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios Jamaica.....The resort is the best the island is fun but not very safe. Every where we went our resort drove us after dark. There was so much to do with the Beaches resort...as you can use any of them....that you don't have to worry about getting bored...or you can just be newleyweds and lay in the sun and in bed. Congrats BTW.

nemo lover

We went to all the theme parks in Fl. Stayed in a condo in Orlando for two weeks. We had a new baby, going over seas, or out of state wasn't an option in my book. Now my Kids are a little bit older. We are planning a vacation to Australia for about two weeks for our fifth year anniversary.

molamola

We went diving in the Caymans. It was fantastic, but a lot pricier than either of us expected. Check out Waterton Lakes in Canada. It's one of the most scenic and lovely places I've ever been and there's the Prince of Wales Hotel that rocks back and forth in the wind:)

mantis81

My soon to be husband and I are getting married later today!!!!! We are going to honeymoon in FL for a few days. I can't wait!!!

schubert

My dad went to Turtle Island in Fiji...stayed in the same room as brittney

[hr]
did a few weeks before...met a producer from Lord of the Rings...haha...$big$biz$

coralcrazy

:happy:
:happy: Some where warm with no humidity and lots of sun, beach and fun times would be my perfect place. I do not want to be desolate on some island, I want random people to enjoy my honeymoon with my husband and I some day. Love the beach and the sun. Love good drinks. Definitly want a beautiful hotel room, but want all the random people to enjoy with us our new marriage and celebrate it!! Right now it is simply only an imagianary situation!!! someday maybe...

neonnate

took a cruise to cozumel mexico and visited my dad in arkansas also stopped alond the way at the grand canyon and all the other touristy places.

stessman

We took our honeymoon in Eureka Springs AK sounds kinda boring but its was really cool!!
We actually stayed treehouse cottages that where actually built into the trees but you have to book like a year in advance to get into the treehouses however there are ahundred hotels and resorts to stay at there. I would definetly go back there some day.

yacobito

I am all for Vegas, however I don't think the little lady would enjoy it as much as I would. :happy: I don't understand why Niagara Falls is one of the top honeymoon spots in the word? I have never been there, but it is on every list I have every seen. What is there to do besides look at the Falls? Is it a cool town? Just curious!