Who do you think has the best voice . . .

tangman99

I'm not talking bands here. I'm talking solo artist with the best voice being range, dynamics and pitch. Although I think she has totally screwed up her life, I have to go with Whitney Houston. When she was on her game, she had an amazing voice.

nflnutswif

Alicia Keys, has a range that doesn't quit. But I will alway like Leann Rymes! (my daughter looks like her) Lucky girl! XX

volitan

Vanessa Williams or Alicia Keys. I am also falling in love with Nora Jones' voice. That was a much desered win last night at the Grammys!

moraym

hottest voice: the voice on my cell phone asking for my voicemail password, oh man, gets me goin' in the morning
best musical range: recently Alicia Keys, but like everyone's said, Whit in her good years couldnt be topped

nflnutswif

Anyone remember Whitney Houstons rendition of the National Anthem opening SuperBowl many years ago? That was that best performance I have ever heard, EVER!
She might have been sober way back then.

molamola

Yes, Whitney did a good job, but Rosanne Barr's rendition was far superior. Christina Aguilera is really good, but I can't get past the lyrics and sleezy factor.

avbryce1

Aretha Franklin
Tina Turner
Whitney Houston (In her prime)
Christina Aguilera
Amy Lee
Charlotte Church
Alicia Keys
Elton John
Paul Mcartney
and Ashlee Simpson..........:scared: :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious