who has not seen Napolean Dynamite?

loopy

My kids and my husband are STILL at it...."flippin this' Flippin that', geez, everytime I turn around they are doing a scene from the movie.........it gets funnier and funnier....bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!
Personally I couldn't take it.....I left the room and now I am LIVING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

molamola

If you don't love cheeseheads, does that make you a lactose intollerant :thinking: In my opinion, Cheeseheads are Fantastic!:cheer:

ophiura

Husband and I loved it. Makes a great gift (I'm one of the 4 people who benefitted from Molamola's generosity). No ---, no cursing, no drugs and drinking...just pure humor, IMO. :)
In the 80s, I'm sure I could of run down to the local mall, gone into Spencer's gifts, and found me a "Pegasus crossing" sign...but now all I can do is kick myself for overlooking it then.

ophiura

This is true...if you had a thread on, say, that bowling thing I wouldn't have said anything....I think Napo is just in a different class altogether.

B

bocandoit

first time i saw it i thought it was horrible, i thought "when do we even get a point to this movie? then i found myself at a new years party reciting it. i guess maybe it dosent become funny untill later, at least that was the case for me.

avbryce1

Originally posted by MolaMola
The Big Lebowski is more than a bowling movie!

yea its only one of the best movies ever
"Is that a marmot!?!"

scubanoah

funniest, most original movie I have ever seen. and it only cost $300,000 to make, and it made 58 million at the theater alone. imagine how much more it made on dvd.

nw2sltfsh

ok I am ashamed to admit it but I have not seen this movie ... But after 2 strings worth of nothing but debate onto the values of this movie I have just rented it to watch tonight
the person at Blockbuster compared it to Shawn of the Dead (which I LOVED!!!) so I will put in my 2 cents tonight on this movie
So not to highjack - but is it similar in humor to Shawn of the Dead?

molamola

Back to Big Lebowski...favorite line..."The Dude Abides." Words to live by. Second favorite line is, "Nice Marmot."

masala4080

I have never seen it. I am only 17 too. Its supposed to be the big kid craze but I think it looks dumb. My friend is in it though, as an extra at the end, but thats all I know. Dont plan on watching it either.

jimmy g

There is a rumer going around my school that ND Over Dosed on some drug and he died. This is driving me nuts!