Who has the best Aquascape?

J

jrthomas40

omg...all these are amazing tanks...makes me want to re-do my rock work

rainmkr07

If I wanted to re-do my aquascape, from the "wall" appearance, to making 2 piles on the sides, with a sand valley in the middle (see post #17) --- what's the best way to do this when you have fish/emerald crabs/nass snails/corals etc, already in the tank (and w/o removing them because I don't have another tank to put them in?)

estein02

Recently rearranged and added some LR. I like it a lot and think it will look awesome after I get more corals...it's a start though.

bs21

Originally Posted by rainmkr07
If I wanted to re-do my aquascape, from the "wall" appearance, to making 2 piles on the sides, with a sand valley in the middle (see post #17) --- what's the best way to do this when you have fish/emerald crabs/nass snails/corals etc, already in the tank (and w/o removing them because I don't have another tank to put them in?)
carefully! some corals can sit out of water for a bit but i wouldn't want to leave stuff out for to long just in case so you don't kill anything off of the live rock. I recently did mine and sat in front of the tank for a while and formulated a plan then went to work. The best time may be during a waterchange that way you can drain what you need to into a large container and if you need to remove any rocks from tank you can put them in there.

maxalmon

I vote for eyebedamn....Your aquascaping is incredibly original and dramatic, I would say it's one of the best I've ever seen.

<3scopas55

Originally Posted by eyebedam
Heres my 180. Been set up around 4 months still playing with the aquascaping but heres a decent pic.
I dont have any pics of my taank but i wanta jump in and say that I really like ur rockwork! its very unique!
keep up the good work everyone!

eyebedam

Wow Thanks so much for the compliments. I was just trying to do something a little different. I will post some more pics later. I just Upgraded my lights from 2 400watt hamilton with luminarc reflectors to 3 250 watt with 8 39 watt t5s.

W

wbsurfer101

Originally Posted by eyebedam
Heres my 180. Been set up around 4 months still playing with the aquascaping but heres a decent pic.
Wow... Best iv seen
breathtakeing. i love the branchs holding it up. Crazy ----. Their like semi natural pillars.