Who has the best Aquascape?

monalisa

I'll bite too, though Promise's tank always has my vote...just gorgeous. Nice shots everyone!! I love threads like this.
My first pic is of my 46 gallon reef, set up since February but moved from my 37 gallon. The second is my 37 gallon re-set up for seahorses. Got 2 little female horses last weekend, and so far it seems that they are enjoying their new home.
Lisa...

mike22cha

Here is a recent full tank shot of my 125g. The other pic just concentrated on one area so here is a full tank.

sk8shorty01

Here is my 55 gallon that I just started May 25th. So its all of a week old haha but I still like it. But then again, its my first tank so what do I know?

eaglephot

Originally Posted by jlem
Here is my 150 gallon. 1/3 is Aragocrete rock and lighting is 3X150 HQI and 2X110 VHO. Some of the system is over 6 years old from my old 90 gallon but most is only a few years old. The sand bed is only about 1/2 inch deep.
Your corals are amazing! So big and healthy!

tferrante

Here's my 55G....just finished the rockwork.....brand new tank with some new rock and some rock from a friend...I think it is going to be a great first tank.

m0nk

Here mine, though I have a couple pieces of rock to add from a 12 gallon yet and I might rework the smaller "mound" a little. There's a bit of monti-cap in there now (pic is a week or two old at this point) up towards the top but it doesn't change the overall aqua-scape.

reefkprz

If I had to vote my top three pics in order that I saw them would be vicegrip.
AZaintcold, MAR1376
dont worry guys I'm not a judge in this but those are my three favourites

rainmkr07

Mine is no where near as good as most in this thread, but I thought I'd still share. I am starting to think the 80lbs LR in my 75 Gallon tank is not enough. I may up it to 100 or 125lbs LR because the tanks on here with the most rock often tend to just look amazing!