Who has the best Aquascape?

ghettotang

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Finally got acess to my dad's computer which has the photos on it so here's my 125g.
Hey man what kind of lighting are you using for your 125 gallon tankl. I just want to get some ideas so that when I set mind up for 125 gallon tank also I know what to buy. Let me asked you something what would be a goof lighting for my mix reef tank like soft coral, couple of easy SPS, and LSP.
Thanx
Jay

N

nemo_66

second pic was he11 time for my tank, huge algae bloom, it sucked. now its all gone! all corals are open too. lol

mike22cha

Hey Ghetto Tang, I got Coralife Aqualight Plus Daul Compact Flourescant w/ moonlight. They're supposed to be strong enough for harder corals.

kevin34

Originally Posted by addicted2
Here's mine..I like it. Been up since 12/31/06 (75 gal)

What kind of lights do you have on there? Beautiful tank

eaglephot

Originally Posted by Cmasker
here it is
AH!!!! I HATE PEOPLE WITH QUEEN ANGELS IN THEIR TANK!
(JK. I don't hate you, I envy you!) Because I want one REALLY REALLY bad but don't have the guts to try it! Plus, I have sponges and gorgonians. I love seeing Queen Angels in a reef! Beautiful!

eaglephot

Originally Posted by GhettoTang
Man Eaglephot nice tank it's crsytal clear how often do you do you water change and the maintance.
AWSOME!!!!
Your gonna make jeasoules now.
Jay
Thanks! I do 25% every 3-4 weeks and scrub the glass whenever I think it needs it. Usually once a week. I also lightly rake the sand when I scrub the tank. I have a large skimmer which helps a lot. That's really it. I don't do anything special. I also use carbon all the time. I am sure that helps a bit.

ghettotang

Originally Posted by Eaglephot
Thanks! I do 25% every 3-4 weeks and scrub the glass whenever I think it needs it. Usually once a week. I also lightly rake the sand when I scrub the tank. I have a large skimmer which helps a lot. That's really it. I don't do anything special. I also use carbon all the time. I am sure that helps a bit.
Oh okay because it's really really crystal clear even the glass. It's like even more brand new tank. What kind of carbon are you using. Also what size is your tank anyhow and what kind of lighting are your using. What kind and how big is your skimmer or how many gallon can handle it.
Jay

eaglephot

Originally Posted by GhettoTang
Oh okay because it's really really crystal clear even the glass. It's like even more brand new tank. What kind of carbon are you using. Also what size is your tank anyhow and what kind of lighting are your using.
Jay
Black Diamond carbon. The tank was set up early to mid November. Its a 135 gallon tank and I have CF lighting on it. :)

keith burn

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
That is really nice rockwork and the corals just make it look awesome!

thanks i love it i sit and look at it like t/v lol...

addicted2

Originally Posted by Kevin34
What kind of lights do you have on there? Beautiful tank

thankyou! I have the 48" aqualight pro (it has 2 150 halides, actinics, and moonlights) It seems to be a good light..my anemone loves it. so do I.

addicted2

Originally Posted by keith burn
thanks i love it i sit and look at it like t/v lol...
funny, but i sit and watch mine too..it's the nature of the beast you know. thus my name *addicted2

rbaldino

Here's mine, which I actually rearranged just yesterday. This is probably the closest I've come to being happy with it, but it's still not quite there yet.