Who Lives In Pa ???

chake

Erie Pa here. we started a reef club here back in November. Anyone near or far that wants to stop buy feel free. you have a fourm section, live chat and other stuff to enjoy.
www.eriereefclub.com

chadman

Originally Posted by nate4546
Williamsport here
Did you guys here about the frag swap coming up in reading? email me for details nate4546@comcast.net
frag swap in raeding?!?! fill me in too please...chadschlanger@gmail.com

faqbch99

Located is Coatesville Chester County, want to sell or trade (i do not have much to trade yet) drop me a note. rich@jswd.com
I havea 72 Gal Bow front, need skimmer and new light system.

bennyhill

Frackville , hay if anyone is willing to frag off some of there sutff i'll buy some ..Im realy looking for shroomsand zoos but open to almost anything

mjweber

Hey guys,
I'm from King Of Prussia, and I do have some Pom Pom
xenia that I would be more than happy to trade. The stuff is growing like a weed in my tank (Wish my blue zoos would grow like that). I also have a big rock of yellow button polyps, or something like that (look like Zoos but extend more with long frilly skirts) that I would be willing to frag out. Have any of you been to that new fish store I think its called Captain Nemo's. Its on Germantown, just past the 202 and Germantown intersection. Pretty good stuff, kinda expensive though. PM me if anyone has anything interesting to trade for xenia which are ready to go right now.

casper1875

I live in Lancaster! Work five minutes from That Fish Place.... The people at work call me the crazy fish lady. I was given a 75 gallon tank and I'm no longer the same person. I started reading in June, I didn't even put water in it until August. I spend hours reading and researching everything. I've become a freak

namas05

I am in pottstown. There is a new reefclub in the Philly area. Check out Delvalreefclub.org
When is this frag swap in reading supposed to be?

bennyhill

Originally Posted by casper1875
http:///forum/post/2519159
I live in Lancaster! Work five minutes from That Fish Place.... The people at work call me the crazy fish lady. I was given a 75 gallon tank and I'm no longer the same person. I started reading in June, I didn't even put water in it until August. I spend hours reading and researching everything. I've become a freak

Oceans Window 188 Main street Luzern (570)283-1523
They will give you better prices the the Pet Zone .If that dont have what your looking for they'll get it for you cheep.
I drive 45min to go there

brownie81429

They will give you better prices the the Pet Zone .If that dont have what your looking for they'll get it for you cheep.
Well this is my first post here I do alot of reading and dispence with the silly already answered ?'s. Ive been to this place bought a few things they died within 1 day called the store up and they treated me like a jerk the lady that owns the place has a real bad attitude. I would never go there they have no idea what they are doing. I would rather go to *****.

brownie81429

Originally Posted by bennyhill
http:///forum/post/2521133
Well this is my first post here I do alot of reading and dispence with the silly already answered ?'s. Ive been to this place bought a few things they died within 1 day called the store up and they treated me like a jerk the lady that owns the place has a real bad attitude. I would never go there again they have no idea what they are doing. I would rather go to *****.

m0nk

http:///forum/post/2519159

Awesome, I'm down there about once a month (grew up 5 minutes from there), but live in Camp Hill, about 45 min away, just outside Harrisburg.
I started with a 12g, went to a 55g, and just recently upgraded to a 180g, so you're not alone.

noah's nemo

Originally Posted by chake
http:///forum/post/2103202
Erie Pa here. we started a reef club here back in November. Anyone near or far that wants to stop buy feel free. you have a fourm section, live chat and other stuff to enjoy.
www.eriereefclub.com
Erie ,too....
Well at the exact moment ,i'm in Dubois,job related.
Will be back home in a month or 2
I sure miss Sea Cave..
Even Buzz-N- Bees.... there isn't much here