WOOHOOOOOO...coming tomorrow

gill again68

Im no help here. This is exactly what I was talking about the other day Meowzer. When you really want those special corals, unless you have a hook up, your gonna pay the piper. When I win the lottery this wont be an issue

I like the one your son pointed out.

mproctor4

Hey Meowzer---the tank looks great! Great new additions. I was hoping to pick your brain about the tube anemones. For some reason I can't get the search to work since they changed the site. From what I remember they don't require strong lighting. Do you know if that is true? I have terrible (standard) lighting and can't afford to upgrade anytime soon. Even if they could survive in low lighting do you think your pink tube anemone would still show its color or would it just look brown? I would hate to pay for a more colorful one and then just have it look plain and brown. Thanks!

meowzer

LOL....I didn't know that about low light, so I just read on a site that YES indeed they prefer lower lighting hmmmm....hope mine will like the MH lights
as far as the coloring, I can't answer that. I just know that mine is bright, and glows under the actinics

mproctor4

Thanks guys!!!! I'm going to add one (or more) to my wish list. I'm hoping in a month or so we can make one big order with our wish list from this web site! I'm hoping we are as happy with them as you are.

rlablan

Thanks for that green margarita meowzer- really took the edge off of work that night. ;0) lol
That tube nem really is cool.
Sorry about your male dying. I had 2 females that I bought and the lfs didn't tell me to buy a male too. So I had them for a very long time (like 6 months) and 1 female finally started turning male. It was actually really really neat to watch. Just about 1 month ago, I added 1 more female and they have all been just dandy. JME The only down side is that females cost more than males... lol but - - -
My mom bought 2 females and a male and though her male is pretty, mine is MUCH prettier, by leaps and bounds. As mine was transitioning, it grew streamers on it's tail and it also has these gorgeous green highlights in it's tail as well. They are like LIME green and it's eyes are a lot brighter. So, If you spend the extra $, you will end up with a prettier fish and also you will get to watch it change with is so neat.