Yellow Tang Sick Someone Help Me Fast!!!!!!

reefkprz

Originally Posted by nofly45
so he is probuly going to die sorry gotta go add me as u friend (if u want i will try to talk to u tommrow)

Is this guy for real? :notsure:
I would love to know where he came up with viral disease, because none of the posts gave any indication of such. turn the temp up to 87? WTF?
Rebel I would say this person knows squat.
hows your tang doing did it make it through the night?
never mind,

reefkprz

Originally Posted by NigerBang
:hilarious
Does anyone want to be my friend?

Only if you promise to stalk me...

nofly45

why is every body talking about me???and viral disease is a real sickness
they tell all about it salt water tanks for dummies!!!maybe you should get it!and im sorry if wat ever i said effended you!!

nofly45

dude i know you probuly hate me now but i swear i wasnt lieing!viral diease is a real sickness if you dont bealieve me then get the book saltwater tanks for dummins and turn to page 258!!

nigerbang

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
Only if you promise to stalk me...

Ohh!!! I'll stalk you...Im looking in your window right now...You need to trim these bushes..They are poking me..

nigerbang

There is no need to keep posting 1 line responses....No one cares how high your post count is...Just try to be calm and help out as much as you can and ask some questions..

reefkprz

this is a message board not a chat room, responses can take hours or even days. relax a bit and lay off the coffee.

nofly45

reefker2 dude what did i do to u???viral diease is real!!i thought youre temp. was supposed to be 85 are something can u please forgive and i was wondering how old he was because he said he was going to school... sorry

reefreak29

Originally Posted by nofly45
ok i will sorry thank u
ITS COOL DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BUT DO U REALLY WORK AT THE GARGIA AQURIUM