Yellow Tang Sick Someone Help Me Fast!!!!!!

nigerbang

Originally Posted by anmldr
Hey Niger - where did you get that cool avatar... It kinda makes me thinks of revenge of the cats....

I dont remember..It was animated showing the gun fire but it dont do it on here...

A

anmldr

what a shame about the gun fire...
Thanks for the laughs, I needed them, this day as been real crappy

scotts

I say TROLL!
4/4/07
hey u could put a blue tang they are peaceful and a pair of clown fish and maybe a yellow tang ??
4/4/07
blue tang
pair of clown fish
yellow tang
4 school fish
3 cleaner shrimp
in a 120 g
4/2/07
how much money do u have?anyways i would get a pair of true percules i have a pair and they r acting fine and look beatiful!!
4/1/07 in response to stocking a 12 gallon.
you could put an anomnme and a pair of clown fish and maybe a blue hippo tang if u like
4/01/07
um..how big of a tank do u have?sharks are hard to take care of if u want
more info ask me i use to have one for 2 years

d0 thy d3w

kinda funny that u went over all his threads too!! me and my gf read this thread earlier and we were think... "wtf???"...so we combed over all of his other threads..we couldnt help but laugh at sum of his responses..such as the comment about sharks..and the blue hippo being in a 12 gallon...

ophiura

This thread has reached the end of its use.
A word on etiquette. It is considered to be extremely annoying to post a 3 word post, post after post after post.
Please compose one response. Wait for an answer. It will take longer than a few minutes. This is not a chat board.
People respond better to a SINGLE post and get annoyed by repeated short posts.