Yerboy's rimless SPS build

yerboy

yeah she wanted to go fishing lol.
Here are some i snapped with my new lens. Dont beat me up to bad im just learning.

al&burke

Hey those are some fantastic shots. How are you making out with your algae scrubber. And I see you have some mangroes in there. I would like to try to grow some of them.

yerboy

scrubber seems to be doing its job, i havent really followed any rules or anything. I use the size that the sheet came in and i clean it about every 2 weeks or so. Once the algae starts obstructing the water flow i try to clean it up.

yerboy

so i started shooting in RAW and adjusting for white balance and i am very happy so far with the results.
before

after

tur4k

I really like the rimless look, but I know my two year old's sippy cup would be floating in my tank if I tried an open top. Not to mention my cats would be fat from eating all of the fish jumping from my tank. I already have a problem with jumpers making it through the eggcrate in my openback hood.

yerboy

i picked out a hand full of grapes just the other day that my 3 year old tossed in to "feed" the fish. I am also posting from a different computer than i normally would due to my 1 1/2 year old spilling coffee on my brand new laptop. Wont be long before my 6 week old joins in the fray and starts destroying stuff.