U start making "to-do" lists or wright things down so u remember

darthtang aw

LOL thats good jeff!

Ur old when....
U start making "to-do" lists
no, that makes you a woman.
darth (buying seats at metal concerts instead of pit tickets) Tang

tangman99

When your normal routine of going to bed, falling to sleep, waking up and going to the bathroom becomes a situation where you get the last two out of order.

deejeff442

here is a funny one.i was putting in my fence posts on my land today.some guy pulled up and asked if i was working on the fence yesterday??? he said his house was stolen??? huh.he said everything he owns was in it .he said he thinks it was his wife that hooked up the house and drove off with it.yea i live in the country and just when you thought you heard everything.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/391179/you-know-you-are-getting-old-when/40#post_3468553
here is a funny one.i was putting in my fence posts on my land today.some guy pulled up and asked if i was working on the fence yesterday??? he said his house was stolen??? huh.he said everything he owns was in it .he said he thinks it was his wife that hooked up the house and drove off with it.yea i live in the country and just when you thought you heard everything.
BAHAHAHA.....My husbands ex-wife did that to him.....when they lived in Texas...he came home from work as their trailer was being pulled down the road
I LAUGHED when he told me the story.....Being from NY I just could not imagine someone pulling your home away

Guess he got home from work Just in time
OR should I say....it was a good thing he came home from work that day and didn't go out BAHAHA

meowzer

When you recommend a skimmer that you got to someone.....and then someone reminds you that you don't have that skimmer....LOL....
right Corey

snakeblitz33

When you find threads like this entertaining.
When the only things that are stiff is your back and legs when you get out of bed in the morning.

ironeagle2006

When your wife says I am feeling Frisky and you know to pop a little blue pill to make SURE your solider is ready for action. Heard that one from my Neighbor next door he is in his 50's this weekend.