You Know You're Addicted When...

ruaround

you drive 20 miles out of your way in 5 o'clock traffic in a snow storm, on icy roads to get your fish some food

While at the LFS and try to justify buying the nano cube they have on sale..."Another Christmas present for me"...

mimzy

....you go to bed and actually DREAM that you are rearranging your rock-work....and then you wake up the next day and make ur tank look the way it did in ur dream.

T

tizzo

Every single person you come in contact with knows you keep fish.
Or they know you have fish but do not know you have kids....
More pics of the reef than of the kids in my photo file.

ruaround

:notsure: Perhaps this thread should have been called ... "You know your a reef - neck when..."
maybe more people would join in...

J

jdragunas

when you begin to talk baby talk to your fish... "who's the prettiest wittle fish in the whole wide world? you are! That's right... my wittle baby waby baby baby cutie pie muffin!"

matty0h_52

I once read one that said
you know your addicted when you come home from a 10 hour day and head straight for the tank first thing before saying hi to the wife (G/F) and, or kids

darth tang

You get irritated if someone else but you wants to feed the fish.......NO THEY ARE MINE....ALL MINE MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

rberhow

You habitually count how many hermit crabs are in your tank on atleast a daily basis.
You consider keeping your shrimp molts as they show how much they've grown. Eeewwww
Your more worried that your fish receive a balanced diet than what your making your kids for supper

I love these, lets keep 'em coming

J

jdragunas

you have a small graveyard in the back yard with little crosses and whatnot for every fish you've ever lost...

darknes

...you can't afford to buy Christmas presents for others because you spent all your money buying presents for your tank. :happyfish

bigarn

Or you're on the verge of losing your home because of

[hr]
money that went into the tank. :notsure:

rgmason

Now you really know your addicted to the saltwater world when your car needs to be repaired yet you still make it to the lfs to buy new corals every week

J

jcrim

It's 2:00am and you keep clicking "New Posts" just to make sure you don't miss anything.
Wait... maybe that means addicted to this site.

J

jcrim

When you no longer mind "tasting" the fish water while doing changes. I don't even spit it out anymore. Brings me closer to my fish... if it's good enough for them...